Yep, I did it again!

• jwood
  • 03-26-2016, 08:04 PM
Buy a bass boat
You guys can't convince me that if a chick that you'd seen multiple times and had a great time with was having an obvious temporary health problem and hit you up for an 'advance' to be paid back in service, none of you would have bitten. Maybe not to the tune of 1100 large, but maybe the price of an hour or two.

You can get sanctimonious as hell on here with me, but many would have done the same damn thing under the circumstances to a lesser degree.

Speed Originally Posted by gl18005speed
Pfffft. Ha ha ha ... not sure which is dumber, being conned out of $$ or posting it here. And no, most of us aren't that dumb. This isn't a normal rite of passage, this is being a dummy
Pfffft. Ha ha ha ... not sure which is dumber, being conned out of $$ or posting it here. And no, most of us aren't that dumb. This isn't a normal rite of passage, this is being a dummy Originally Posted by Lust4xxxLife
good lord, cant think of a time you and I agreed on something.......but yes dummy comes to mind live and don't learn........
good lord, cant think of a time you and I agreed on something.......but yes dummy comes to mind live and don't learn........ Originally Posted by Tony Gambino
Tony, surely this isn't the first time we've agreed on something? I think most of your posts are sound. You're one of the wise old crowd.