MSOG?

don't have to msog but nice to know it's available.
90mins GFE ++++ MSOG... Anytime
Damn Melissa that sounds like a lot of work, will it interfere with my nap time?
Well, not to get too technical, but if the hobbyist is paying for time only as the ads say, then he should get the full benefit throughout the session. However, if he's only paying for services -- legal problem? -- then not. I don't think you can say the hobbyist is only paying for the provider's time if he's paying a piece rate. Originally Posted by Gonzo DFW
Yup. Of course I also find the one shot girls tend to bolt shortly after that pop regardless of the time on the clock, no matter what the disclaimer on their web site may say.
Pyramider I am to naughty to answer....
I remember a lady ask me if I know I can MSOG. She didn't want to keep going like crazy if I couldn't spill the second cup. Most of the time a woman can get me to pop 2x in a hour. Sometimes they can't. I thought part of the fun was seeing if you can? Doesn't it mean more pleasure for the woman too?

I don't want to see a provider with a one and done policy. What I pop to quick? Then I got to get dressed. That's no fun.....
I agree with the posters on here that are stating an hour means an hour of fun...MSOG should be the standard. If I go quick I sure would like to go again not pay for an hour and get 20min.
I remember the good old days when I cared about MSOG. I traded my revolver in several years ago
No MSOG no money from me.