Just asking for a name should not be that hard.

• pxmcc
  • 07-11-2019, 01:32 AM
I like to switch it up a bit.

Sometimes I let them call me "You Rat Bastard" ...

So when I'm givin'em a good foooqin, thay scream out

"Fuck me harder, you rat bastard!"

or something like that... Originally Posted by TryWeakly
Amen Amen, you rat bastard..
I prefer to call the un-named men sausage. Ok. Sometimes I use it even when I do know the names. What can I say. I like sausage!
And sausage makes me think about man meat. And man meat is my ATF! ;-)
And that’s all I need. For screening purposes. I can’t do anything with a real-world name, because y’all can make up any old name. Lol.. in comments 6, 12, 14 & 25 I kept saying just to give me your profile name. And I mean it’s just a safety thing. For the gentleman and myself. I understand some ladies like to gather as much rw info as possible. I screen twice as hard for meetings away from my location. I respect other peoples safety, just as much as I value mine. Originally Posted by Cameron Houston
How do you know they aren't using someone else's screen name? Seems like that's been happening more frequently lately. Just curious.

Another question...
What does screening "twice as hard" mean?
How do you know they aren't using someone else's screen name? Seems like that's been happening more frequently lately. Just curious.

Another question...
What does screening "twice as hard" mean? Originally Posted by boardman
Asking for the profile name isn’t all I require. Definitely a pm from the person & refs as well. Because most definitely, anyone can give a handle. Twice as hard meaning I screen a little more by checking out the person thru other sites, apps, asking a couple more questions than I would for an Incall.. But, I don’t outcalls. Every lady screens a little different I’m sure.
Asking for the profile name isn’t all I require. Definitely a pm from the person & refs as well. Because most definitely, anyone can give a handle. Twice as hard meaning I screen a little more by checking out the person thru other sites, apps, asking a couple more questions than I would for an Incall.. But, I don’t outcalls. Every lady screens a little different I’m sure. Originally Posted by Cameron Houston

Ok, fair enough but in some of those other posts you referenced you said all you require is a handle. In one post I think you implied that after having the handle then you go from there as far as what you need to further screen.

You're bio says nothing about screening nor does you're recent ad. Don't assume that some young, dumb and full of cum newbie understands the game or why it's played the way it is. It doesn't excuse anyone from getting pissy but then when they've done that I assume no further screening is necessary anyway, they've done you a favor. I'm just suggesting that you might look at you're ads and profile from the outside in.
Hi,

The names Dorian, but people usually call me, “Ah fuck, it’s this asshole again”

I typically reply to either
Ok, fair enough but in some of those other posts you referenced you said all you require is a handle. In one post I think you implied that after having the handle then you go from there as far as what you need to further screen.

You're bio says nothing about screening nor does you're recent ad. Don't assume that some young, dumb and full of cum newbie understands the game or why it's played the way it is. It doesn't excuse anyone from getting pissy but then when they've done that I assume no further screening is necessary anyway, they've done you a favor. I'm just suggesting that you might look at you're ads and profile from the outside in. Originally Posted by boardman
Assuming isn’t a good thing in some cases. Not really newbie friendly. A newbie should do a little research on the hobby & know majority of the time, refs are required. When they contact me- I let them know. Everything I require. A handle is most definitely not ALL I require... I’d be a fool. After one tells me their handle, if it’s a well known time waster- I won’t entertain the convo anymore. If it’s not someone I’ve heard of, then I’ll continue my screening process.

Another question...
What does screening "twice as hard" mean? Originally Posted by boardman
I make EVERYONE using a handle log on, send me pm including the phn number they are texting from. No exceptions.

If I think someone is misusing another gents handle I send them a polite pm asking specific info.

This is just 1 step in verification us ladies have to go thru...
I'll answer to anything if ya but me a beer. Lol
Assuming isn’t a good thing in some cases. Not really newbie friendly. A newbie should do a little research on the hobby & know majority of the time, refs are required. When they contact me- I let them know. Everything I require. A handle is most definitely not ALL I require... I’d be a fool. After one tells me their handle, if it’s a well known time waster- I won’t entertain the convo anymore. If it’s not someone I’ve heard of, then I’ll continue my screening process. Originally Posted by Cameron Houston
But you said several times in this thread that all you're asking for is a name. Now you've clarified that to mean handle. I know what you meant, most seasoned hobbyist know what you meant. You're assuming that a newbie knows what you meant. Unless he does that research somewhere else and puts 2 and 2 together he may not know. I'm suggesting that you take control of it where you have control like most other providers do...on your bio page, ads, website if you have one. Dont assume they are going to go elsewhere and find out the info you want them to know. Lay out some basic requirements, handle, refs and if they dont have refs they can expect alternate screening that may take additional time. Something like that...and then a prospectve client has a reasonable expectation.
But you said several times in this thread that all you're asking for is a name. Now you've clarified that to mean handle. I know what you meant, most seasoned hobbyist know what you meant. You're assuming that a newbie knows what you meant. Unless he does that research somewhere else and puts 2 and 2 together he may not know. I'm suggesting that you take control of it where you have control like most other providers do...on your bio page, ads, website if you have one. Dont assume they are going to go elsewhere and find out the info you want them to know. Lay out some basic requirements, handle, refs and if they dont have refs they can expect alternate screening that may take additional time. Something like that...and then a prospectve client has a reasonable expectation. Originally Posted by boardman
Please don’t take this as me being rude: I’m not going to continue to back & forth with u. When you start providing- THEN you can begin suggesting things. You will NEVER know the half of the bs we deal with. My method has worked out just fine, since I’ve been on Eccie. With a couple of here & there hiccups- but for the most part- all is well.
I make EVERYONE using a handle log on, send me pm including the phn number they are texting from. No exceptions.

If I think someone is misusing another gents handle I send them a polite pm asking specific info.

This is just 1 step in verification us ladies have to go thru... Originally Posted by TexasJess
I agree! We’d be a fool to out all our methods of getting a guy screened, EXCEPT all the obvious questions we ask!
I'll answer to anything if ya but me a beer. Lol Originally Posted by ZantannaParella
Domestic or import. Draft or bottle.

Asking for a friend
Domestic or import. Draft or bottle.

Asking for a friend Originally Posted by Dorian Gray
Right! Beer or shot! Lol
Please don’t take this as me being rude: I’m not going to continue to back & forth with u. When you start providing- THEN you can begin suggesting things. You will NEVER know the half of the bs we deal with. My method has worked out just fine, since I’ve been on Eccie. With a couple of here & there hiccups- but for the most part- all is well. Originally Posted by Cameron Houston
You're the one who started the thread...
Why exactly?
I'm trying to give you a perspective that you obviously dont want to hear. Thats it.
Then you get butt hurt over it and fall back on the good old "you'll never understand". I understand running a business. What I'll never understand is why providers start threads like this.