Hotels in Lafayette

I have a list of hotels so if any gal needs help please pm me

Now everybody "Let's get to fuckin"!
Days Inn,603 Holiday Dr, Jennings, LA, 70546 United States, 866-925-0548, $61, hotels.com

Ramada New Iberia, 2915 Highway 14, New Iberia, LA, 70560 United States, 866-539-5067, $75

Wyndham Garden Lafayette, 1801 W Pinhook Road, Lafayette, LA, 70508 United States, 866-538-6252, $79

Courtyard by Marriott Lafayette Airport, 214 E Kaliste Saloom Rd, Lafayette, LA, 70508 United States, 866-538-1314, $79
I think they have a big tin barn in Lafayette... And some round bails out back.
You talk to him about it. I'm not bitching about his stalker ways. He pays his overnight fees so no worries for me.

I think a rule should be put in place for slander. False accusations aren't cool man..

If anyone truly believe Ninja is my pimp, message ginger doll, Danielle Reid, sweet Casey or really any known provider in Arkansas. They'll set you straight. He's been around for years. Originally Posted by Lolahhhhh
Honey, I no longer care what happens between us and I have tried being nice to you (offering references)

But in order to keep this business relationship sane, I would appreciate it if you would keep my name out of this. I don't know who ninja is. He may not be a pimp but he is "fanboy of the year" which is a major turn-off. And to be honest, the only other ladies he wrote reviews on were your friends.

IMHO, I wouldn't see him unless he funded my boob job. No one else follows posts for any other lady in Arkansas that I noticed.

You're cute, Lola, and I don't want to start another bitch war, so please, PLEASE do not bring me into this DRAMA!
...If anyone truly believe Ninja is my pimp, message ginger doll, Danielle Reid, sweet Casey or really any known provider in Arkansas. They'll set you straight. He's been around for years. Originally Posted by Lolahhhhh
I'm not sure why you would throw my name in the fire in an attempt to vindicate yourself. My only experience with Ninja was several years back when he went through my screening under the false pretense of scheduling an appointment… And once he had my number, he took that as an opportunity to offer me his 'business insight & suggestions.'

I actually concur with other people's thoughts on your 'relationship.'

I have a list of hotels so if any gal needs help please pm me... Originally Posted by DallasRain
You have always been the most helpful lady I have ever known in the hobby! Thank you for your many recommendations on hotels over the years.