AGENCY or PIMP whats the difference???

Holy shit I'm a pimp... I have several service techs that I send out daily to fix clients computers and other things... The shame. Originally Posted by Brian7772
Velvet Suite & Cane??? Thats funny

- . - . . . . . . . . - - - . - - . - . . . . . .
My little black book is thicker tan Charlie Sheen’s Pre-Nup!

BTW: You want answers? I think I'm entitled! You want answers? I want the truth! You can't handle the truth!

I Grab the bull by the horns ... and I'm not a UT fan!
Still Looking can you please seperate your sig line so that we don't have to delete it everytime we quote you..... Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
Still Looking, I don't think EA was meaning for you to add a bunch of dots and dashes to seperate your sig line. Go to your control panel, then settings and options, and click edit signature. Copy and paste your "signature" there... that one that I guess you have been copying and pasting every dang time you've ever made a post.
I added a bunch of dots and dashes did I........ now thats funny

You're not funny.
Some agencies never even meet the ladies they work with in person. I was doing that last year. I spent most of last year out of state and almost never saw the girls in person.

The difference between a pimp and a reputable agency is so huge, you really can't even compare them. The way I look at it, the girls don't work for me, I work for them. They pay me a small fee to handle all of the administrative crap that they don't want to deal with. Originally Posted by Sweet Discretion
Some of these ladies have families to protect, managers act as a buffer and offer a safe location when a lady can't afford her own incall or has the time to manage a schedule.
[/php]
You're not funny. Originally Posted by Naughty Nali
OK... thank you for sharing and have a nice day

My little black book is thicker tan Charlie Sheen’s Pre-Nup!

BTW: You want answers? I think I'm entitled! You want answers? I want the truth! You can't handle the truth!

I Grab the bull by the horns ... and I'm not a UT fan!
Still Looking can you please seperate your sig line so that we don't have to delete it everytime we quote you.....

This any better? FYI: Nothing I say is worth quoting
Most of the time a quote is done so that the person we are talking to knows we are talking to them..... not because it's worth repeating
Most of the time a quote is done so that the person we are talking to knows we are talking to them..... not because it's worth repeating Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
Ah, I'm like Dennis Miller... "I could be wrong, its just my opinion
NO I HAVE A FEW GIRLS WHO WORK UNDER ME AND I AM FAR FROM A PIMP THEY JUST WANT TO WORK THEY DONT WANT HOURS IN FRONT OF A COMPUTER BOOKING APPTS AND CHATTING WITH GUYS I HELP THEM AND I DONT GET 40 PERCENT LIKE AGENCIES SINCE REALLY THEY DO THE WORK THEY GO HOME WITH MONEY UNLIKE A PIMP
One who finds customers for a prostitute; a procurer. intr.v. pimped, pimp·ing, pimps. To serve as a procurer of prostitutes. ...
www.thefreedictionary.com/pimp

or
  • pander: arrange for sexual partners for other
  • someone who procures customers for whores (in England they call a pimp a ponce)
wordnetweb.princeton.edu/perl/webwn
One who finds customers for a prostitute; a procurer. intr.v. pimped, pimp·ing, pimps. To serve as a procurer of prostitutes. ...
www.thefreedictionary.com/pimp

or
  • pander: arrange for sexual partners for other
  • someone who procures customers for whores (in England they call a pimp a ponce)
wordnetweb.princeton.edu/perl/webwn Originally Posted by live4fun
That's all fine and well.

Vega/Pinto piece of shit car. Cadillac fine car. They're both cars.

Pimp who beats and mistreats his 'hos, demands money by threats and generally intimidates his 'hos.........piece of shit.

'Pimp' who procures customers for his/her ladies, handles security, handles general business (all done in a general business like manner), etc.........OK by me.
So the 'Pimp' DJ is referring is a "Love Broker."
When I began working, at age 18, I preferred to work with agencies, but I only worked for those who had a set agency fee, no commission, and I'll tell you why. Agencies offer more security than a pimp ever would! One thing I've learned in my many,(over 15,) years of experience, is to NEVER WORK FOR A MAN!
They only care about the money, and will send a lady into a dangerous situation, without a second thought! Females listen to your input, and feelings/intuition concerning a client. If you're not comfortable with seeing a client, you aren't forced to- I promise you that a pimp is not as understanding!
Services also verify every client, to make sure the client is legit. A pimp wouldn't even bother. I always knew that my agency was aware of the circumstances, knew my location, the client's private info., such as phone numbers, addresses, and it's agency policy to check their ID to verify what the agency has down for the same info.
I ALWAYS FELT SAFE AND SECURE WITH SERVICES I WORKED WITH.
THIS WOULD NEVER BE THE CASE WITH A PIMP!
Good Thread!