Latest Client Review

Whores and almost whores telling fucktards when they can and can't give a "no" in their own review.........Wakeup is right........some whores need to STFU.

The fucktard paid his money and is entitled to his story........if he wouldn't fuck her again, he should have given her a "no"........because, he wouldn't fuck her again.

The review is not for the whore....it is about the whore...........the whores don't get a vote in the matter. Originally Posted by dearhunter
Please refrain from the excessive use of the terms "whore" and "fuck". After all this is a kinder and gentler eccie.
Please define "excessive".......thank you in advance.

the kinder gentler dearhunter
"Almost whores"

{{{giggle}}}

I'll try to do better.

Yours until something better comes along,
LMx
I object to the use of the term "almost whores"...

All women are whores, it's just a matter of degree. If you're referring to the men here, I don't know that any of the men here qualify as whores, except NaN, and he hasn't posted here yet...
Kinda like saying "almost pregnant".....
... I don't know that any of the men here qualify as whores, except NaN, and he hasn't posted here yet... Originally Posted by Wakeuр
NaN's more the high-class courtesan type.
Please refrain from the excessive use of the terms "whore" and "fuck". After all this is a kinder and gentler eccie. Originally Posted by oilfieldscum
This... Is going to be interesting.wonder how long till Olivia brings her dumpy pancake ass in here running her fucking yap... Heh
Did anyone alert Lexie that she can cancel tonight's planned prayer vigil?

#prayingforwakeup

LMx Originally Posted by LilMynx69
Off topic -> Not sure there is better.....

On topic -> good thing the op got her point across early as this thread is now totally wrecked.
This... Is going to be interesting.wonder how long till Olivia brings her dumpy pancake ass in here running her fucking yap... Heh Originally Posted by Luxury Daphne

So mean, but also funny

LMx Originally Posted by LilMynx69
I get it now.....something better for you.

oops
I thought you, too, had a crush on dearhunter. Was getting a bit jealous...ijs
Did anyone alert Lexie that she can cancel tonight's planned prayer vigil?

#prayingforwakeup Originally Posted by LilMynx69
Guess her prayers were answered......if there is such a thing....
I thought you, too, had a crush on dearhunter. Was getting a bit jealous...ijs Originally Posted by LilMynx69
Don't worry, I'm here to console you.

What was this thread about again?
This... Is going to be interesting.wonder how long till Olivia brings her dumpy pancake ass in here running her fucking yap... Heh Originally Posted by Luxury Daphne
Thunderfuck™ inbound....