Biden's patience for Americans is wearing thin!

Oh but don't question the power elites that are outa control ,,,,,,
They won't impeach him and he won't resign. Dictators don't resign or get impeached. He'll likely remain in power and his zealots will continue to praise his overreach of power. That's why they voted him in. Originally Posted by Strokey_McDingDong
Well don't be surprised when the Taliban commits a major Terrorist Attack on American soil. They have all the means to do it.
Well don't be surprised when the Taliban commits a major Terrorist Attack on American soil. They have all the means to do it. Originally Posted by Levianon17
Gonna fly a blackhawk over the ocean? Or Or Or, Humvee with floating raft. lololol...
  • oeb11
  • 09-13-2021, 06:19 PM
Thank u -''r'

9/11 means nothing to you - and as a DPST minion - it is sad you cheer those who are here to destroy America's freedoms and Liberty
a process you gave your mind to propaganda Lies long ago.
Gonna fly a blackhawk over the ocean? Or Or Or, Humvee with floating raft. lololol... Originally Posted by royamcr
There mode of transportation isn't an issue. They got here to do 9/11 without a Blackhawk or a Humvee. Dumb on.
freedom

[ˈfrēdəm]

NOUN

freedom (noun) · freedom from (noun) · freedom froms (plural noun) · freedoms (plural noun)
  1. the power or right to act, speak, or think as one wants without hindrance or restraint.
    "we do have some freedom of choice" · [more]New content will be added above the current area of focus upon selection

"he talks of revoking some of the freedoms"

synonyms:
    right to · entitlement to · privilege · prerogative · due

Roy, u need to stop calling people traitor. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Hey Traitor.
There mode of transportation isn't an issue. They got here to do 9/11 without a Blackhawk or a Humvee. Dumb on. Originally Posted by Levianon17
They would do this with or without war in the stans. War is over, fuck that region. The world would be a better place as some would call it as a "glass factory".

I think of all the things we could do with nuclear power if there was no fear of it falling into the wrong hands. 1/2 gram of nuclear material is enough to power a single persons energy needs for a lifetime.
[QUOTE=royamcr;1062590946]They would do this with or without war in the stans. War is over, fuck that region. The world would be a better place as some would call it as a "glass factory".

I think of all the things we could do with nuclear power if there was no fear of it falling into the wrong hands. Like every extreme rightwing nut job site? Fake news at its worst.

Just another one of your stellar posts:

BTW...THIS THAT IS COMPLETE BULLSHIT...you know nothing about nuclear energy!!

You say...
"1/2 gram of nuclear material is enough to power a single persons energy needs for a lifetime".
You didn't tell us is this fission or fusion...because we are a long off from harnessing fusion energy...YOU DON'T KNOW A FUCKING THING about nuclear enery...

Your quote AGAIN:
"Like every extreme rightwing nut job site (The NEW YORK Crimes)? Fake news at its worst".
  • oeb11
  • 09-15-2021, 06:49 AM
bb- 'r' is just a Master 'baiter' - don't let the marxist stooge get your BP up
It delights in creating chaos and misinformation.

It Lies and screeches and howls - for its marxist revolution.

It is a pathetic, poster of no value to society
Still much unknown about the Chinese Coronavirus. A lot in fact.
If his patience is wearing thin, he is either the dumbest President of all time or knows something about the Chinese virus that has not been released.
I know I know, the Joe supporters are saying to mandate everything anyways right because it supports their Anti-American agenda.
  • oeb11
  • 09-20-2021, 06:21 PM
DW - thank You for posting!

Trump was incompetent. He had to go. Originally Posted by adav8s28

(Disagree ) and now that we have all witnessed the incompetence of Joe Biden, does he have to go?
Still much unknown about the Chinese Coronavirus. A lot in fact.
If his patience is wearing thin, he is either the dumbest President of all time or knows something about the Chinese virus that has not been released.
I know I know, the Joe supporters are saying to mandate everything anyways right because it supports their Anti-American agenda. Originally Posted by DesWad

Joe Biden knows nothing about nothing so that question answers itself
There mode of transportation isn't an issue. They got here to do 9/11 without a Blackhawk or a Humvee. Dumb on. Originally Posted by Levianon17
Wasn’t the Taliban on 9/11, so not sure what your point is.