Before I hobbied.....

Well when I read it it came off no different than plenty of pussy conquests I hear other guys talk of that I hardly experienced in life.

As we speak there's a married chick that works in the building xcross the street that's gorgeous and friendly to me. I was imagining me doing her as I read your post but my reality is it won't go down like that. On the inside I'm good and respectful guy and at the end of the day the thought of a woman cheating on her husband with any man is downright depressing. So, little bits of that would show in my tone, actions, behaviors, etc..and from there I'd never fuck a hot married chick.

I hobby b/c it's an opportunity to live out dark fantasies that I keep on the inside while I continue to front during the day that I'm a normal well put together decent man. The sexy mixed chick at the mall that had my dick act like a beacon and never left my mind - if I hobby long enough, I can find one similarly attractive to her - pay her a donation and that fantasy is fulfilled.

Plus, I'm now conditioned to hobbying where fucking regular chicks is starting to get awkward and uncomfortable to me. Truth be told I'd rather pay some of these bitches I meet in real life to fuck and keep the shit under-wraps like the two of us don't know anything about each other unless it's fucking time.

Ok, as far as the question of what I did before hobbying? Living a seemingly pussy-less life. The only pussy I got was if I got lucky with a chick and got her to a point of seduction all alone in private. I had a lot of dry-humping and make out sessions which I'm not going to lie is very exciting but pretty rare. Originally Posted by coefficient
Wow...so guys like you really do exist. Makes me feel like I belong on a couch talking to a shrink about all my dark sexual tendencies.
My hat is off to you sir. You're a good man!