Pfizer admits natural immunity is better than the vaccine

Annually for the rest of your life. Originally Posted by Strokey_McDingDong
Because of the environment I work in, (yes, at 74 I still work), I get a tetanus booster every other year.

I also take that “old people’s pneumonia “ shot every other year.

I am going to take the new shingles vaccine soon.
Interesting thought, about infection after vaccination. That makes sense to me. Your immune system already has some training when you get the disease so responds better.

A friend of mine wasn't so lucky. He got the Pfizer vaccine and died some months later after being infected with COVID. But he was overweight and diabetic.

Based on what the Israeli health ministry and the Mayo Clinic came out with about a month or two ago, it sounds like after 6 months Pfizer is around 40% effective in preventing infection, and 85% effective in preventing hospitalization if you're over 50. For most people it will probably make sense to get the booster. Not sure about you though, having been infected. Originally Posted by Tiny
I just posted the Lancet study which Pfizer funded that stated that. I also just posted the Dept of Defense study if you want to read them.
But it does prevent it. And greatly reduces the probability you'll end up sick for a couple of weeks or in the hospital if you get it. Originally Posted by Tiny
Not really I've known and heard of a large number of people who have had the vaccine and still contracted Covid19. In fact my Doctor's Nurse even told me it doesn't prevent the Virus it's designed to reduce the severity of the infection. I would say if a person is prone to Virus infections the Vaccine is available to take the edge off. But don't think you absolutely can't catch it just because you had the vaccine.
Not really I've known and heard of a large number of people who have had the vaccine and still contracted Covid19. In fact my Doctor's Nurse even told me it doesn't prevent the Virus it's designed to reduce the severity of the infection. I would say if a person is prone to Virus infections the Vaccine is available to take the edge off. But don't think you absolutely can't catch it just because you had the vaccine. Originally Posted by Levianon17
when comparing the vaccines to vaccines of yore, they can perhaps be categorized as a therapeutic
Not really I've known and heard of a large number of people who have had the vaccine and still contracted Covid19. In fact my Doctor's Nurse even told me it doesn't prevent the Virus it's designed to reduce the severity of the infection. I would say if a person is prone to Virus infections the Vaccine is available to take the edge off. But don't think you absolutely can't catch it just because you had the vaccine. Originally Posted by Levianon17
Tiny just regurgitates Fauci talking points. I just posted two studies that prove otherwise.

https://t.me/jsolomonReports/1063
  • Tiny
  • 10-05-2021, 12:12 PM
I just posted the Lancet study which Pfizer funded that stated that. I also just posted the Dept of Defense study if you want to read them. Originally Posted by bambino
Where are they?
A friend of mine wasn't so lucky. He got the Pfizer vaccine and died some months later after being infected with COVID. But he was overweight and diabetic.

. Originally Posted by Tiny
he likely was a type II diabetic

type I's are typically leaner than type II's

type I's diabetes is usually environmentally or genetically driven resulting in lack of insulin production

while II's is a metabolic syndrome where one's cells rebel against accepting blood sugar even with the hormone insulin attached
  • Tiny
  • 10-05-2021, 12:15 PM
Pfizer and Moderna were 95% effective at preventing infection starting out. After 6 months they were around 40% and 75% effective, respectively. How much of that was because immunity falls off with time and how much was because of mutations of the virus? Probably both but more from falling immunity, which is easily remedied with BOOSTERS!!!

Otherwise I agree with your post.
  • Tiny
  • 10-05-2021, 12:18 PM

type I's diabetes is usually environmentally or genetically driven resulting in lack of insulin production

while II's is a metabolic syndrome where one's cells rebel against accepting blood sugar even with the hormone insulin attached Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
I'm not sure. He smoked, ate a lot, and drank about half a bottle of whiskey a day. And was on the old side, in his early 70's.

Interesting info about Type I and Type II. I didn't know that. So Type I is the kind people typically get when they're young?
I'm not sure. He smoked, ate a lot, and drank about half a bottle of whiskey a day. And was on the old side, in his early 70's. Originally Posted by Tiny
bodies typically don't last doing those things
Because of the environment I work in, (yes, at 74 I still work), I get a tetanus booster every other year.

I also take that “old people’s pneumonia “ shot every other year.

I am going to take the new shingles vaccine soon. Originally Posted by Jackie S
So that means the rest of the population should be forced to take tetanus boosters, the shingles vaccine and an "old people's pneumonia" shot or be exiled?

That's basically a social credit system.

I took a vaccine to go on an internship like 7 years ago. That doesn't mean I want the government to force everyone to take the same vaccine or be banned from society.
Pfizer and Moderna were 95% effective at preventing infection starting out. After 6 months they were around 40% and 75% effective, respectively. How much of that was because immunity falls off with time and how much was because of mutations of the virus? Probably both but more from falling immunity, which is easily remedied with BOOSTERS!!!

Otherwise I agree with your post. Originally Posted by Tiny
I remember when the vaccine was toted as giving a 95% prevention, I wasn't buying it. Now mutations most likely could be a major reason for falling immunity among other factors associated with the recipient. So there is probably a number of reasons why the vaccine is losing it's punch. I don't think Boosters should be given so soon after the initial dose. Now there are some treatments being developed that are specific at controlling an active Covid infection which is a good thing and hopefully they will show some promise.
This is old news. I'd still get the COVID vaccine if I'd been infected. There's minimal downside. Hell, I might get two or three of them. Originally Posted by Tiny

Got a number that equates to "minimal"? I doubt that those who have medical problems after taking this vaccine ( you don't deny that, right ) agree that their concerns are minimal.

I got the vaccine and I'm going to get the booster but I fully support those that do not for any reason although I'd like to re-assure those that think Bill Gates is trying to microchip them should probably seek help dealing with reality.

We will eventually IMHO, come to understand that natural immunity is just as good if not better than the vaccine. To ignore this possibility and have the government tell you they don't care, you must take this vaccine if you want to continue to secure your rights to life, liberty and happiness and a job is obscene.

• oeb11
  • 10-05-2021, 07:29 PM

while II's is a metabolic syndrome where one's cells rebel against accepting blood sugar even with the hormone insulin attached Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought

A reasonable short form f diabetes

type II is basically insulin resistance due to obesity , generally.
  • oeb11
  • 10-05-2021, 07:31 PM
Got a number that equates to "minimal"? I doubt that those who have medical problems after taking this vaccine ( you don't deny that, right ) agree that their concerns are minimal.

I got the vaccine and I'm going to get the booster but I fully support those that do not for any reason although I'd like to re-assure those that think Bill Gates is trying to microchip them should probably seek help dealing with reality.

We will eventually IMHO, come to understand that natural immunity is just as good if not better than the vaccine. To ignore this possibility and have the government tell you they don't care, you must take this vaccine if you want to continue to secure your rights to life, liberty and happiness and a job is obscene.
Originally Posted by HedonistForever

we need the autocrat tyrannical DPST nomenklatura to 'seek help in dealing with reality".

and some DPST marxist indoctrinated posters.