So…… I still don’t get what a “Suger babies” is can Someone just till me the different from this & that oh & dose that mean someone taken me dancing if I sign up ???

OK what I am saying here I would have to know somebody longer than just meeting I’d have to get to know somebody before I would allow myself to even think something like that and I don’t feel like that’s unreasonable .
If It was easy enough to get it all with no effort why would you even want it you’re supposed to work for what you really want & honey I got obstacle to get to where I feel progress & trust !!!
OK what I am saying here I would have to know somebody longer than just meeting I’d have to get to know somebody before I would allow myself to even think something like that and I don’t feel like that’s unreasonable .
If It was easy enough to get it all with no effort why would you even want it you’re supposed to work for what you really want & honey I got obstacle to get to where I feel progress & trust !!! Originally Posted by staceyrenee
With all due respect Miss Stacey, I think most the gents understand your point. The thing is no one's going to sign up to some kind of commitment for a lady to be his exclusive (mostly anyway) regular go to gal, if he isn't already damn sure what he's going to get in the bargain. And while "GFE" is a term thrown around with many different definitions, be assured he's going to be treated like he's your very special boyfriend. He's not going to sign up so you can tell him "well maybe" in a few months we'll be even more intimate...
Ain’t you the man that sent that girl to talk crazy to me !!!

This post ain’t for you sir & looking for a grown man that’s real I wouldn’t expect you to understand !!!
If It was easy enough to get it all with no effort why would you even want it you’re supposed to work for what you really want & honey I got obstacle to get to where I feel progress & trust !!! Originally Posted by staceyrenee
Yeah, I'm not sure your point about "working for what you really want" really applies here. The Sugar Daddy/Mommy has already done that work...at their job...for their money...and now their putting that money on the table for a service. If I'm supposed to put in all this work to earn that affection, why not just do civilian dating? No need for a "Sugar Baby" at all.
Ain’t you the man that sent that girl to talk crazy to me !!!

This post ain’t for you sir & looking for a grown man that’s real I wouldn’t expect you to understand !!! Originally Posted by staceyrenee
No my dear I'm not. Frankly while I'm old enough to be your daddy, I don't have an interest in being your "sugardaddy" thats for sure. Your remark about seeking a "grown man" is an interesting comment though. Your always on here complaining about the guys who comment on you and they've never met you, and yet you make that comment when we've never met, and never has any real conversation. I assume you understand "whats good for the goose is good for the gander"?
This is the main reason you get so much flak on this board. There was NOTHING in my post that was derogatory to you, but simply information. And yet you come out making snide comments.
As for being real, feel free to contact any of the ladies I've reviewed here or the 100+ okays on p411 about my "reality".
You sent that girl she said your name when talking crazy to me but ok I ain’t trying to see you sir !!! Sorry

Idk what you get out of talking to me trying to talk down on me .

Your nothing like what I would be looking for so… Thanks for your input but it’s unnecessary in my life right now & for you to get on here say what the next man will or will not be willing to do is crazy to me !!!

But I mean think you’re right all you want I am just been honest sorry I offended you I used to post stuff because I thought it was funny didn’t realize I would hurt anyone feelings!!
Trying to be serious now not rude or funny I got some growing up to do my self truly looking for someone I can learn from have fun with become the best I can be for someone that Truly looking forward to trying to do the suger babie Not looking for a suger daddy so that’s why I was asking what it was not looking for multiple Just one that seriously wanting someone!!!
You sent that girl she said your name when talking crazy to me but ok I ain’t trying to see you sir !!! Sorry

Idk what you get out of talking to me trying to talk down on me .

Your nothing like what I would be looking for so… Thanks for your input but it’s unnecessary in my life right now & for you to get on here say what the next man will or will not be willing to do is crazy to me !!!

But I mean think you’re right all you want I am just been honest sorry I offended you I used to post stuff because I thought it was funny didn’t realize I would hurt anyone feelings!!
Trying to be serious now not rude or funny I got some growing up to do my self truly looking for someone I can learn from have fun with become the best I can be for someone that Truly looking forward to trying to do the suger babie Not looking for a suger daddy so that’s why I was asking what it was not looking for multiple Just one that seriously wanting someone!!! Originally Posted by staceyrenee
First off, I have NO idea what "girl" talked to you, but I can 100% assure you I did not ask anyone to "talk shit to you". Why someone would drop my name I have no idea, but If we were to converse I'm quite capable of expressing my own thoughts.I'm not sure why you seem to think that so many people are "talking down too you". As I said I was just attempting to shed some insight for your search. I wish you luck in your journey..
Pardon my ignorance but don't you meet strangers for a living? Provide different kinds of service. Just a little confused why being a sugar daddy's sugar baby, would require a years courtship. Originally Posted by TailHooked
Exactly so for a year Stacey wants this guy to pay her and court with no gfe sex?
Ummmmmm.
Yeah it doesnt work like that!
But it is funny
Ya....good luck finding a sucker for that setup Stacey! I would try looking for the 70+ year old that doesn't care about sex anymore and just wants companionship. That's probably the only way you will find a steady commitment with "NO GFE"....
"There's a sucker born every minute."
The rude ones coming for me like always like I said I would have to get to know someone first just because y’all like the Staff Edit The Dr with no rules That ain’t me show some respect ��!!!
A sugar daddy/sugar baby is a paid gig. The guy provides what the girl is looking for. Mostly cold hard cash. She provides youth, beauty and sex.
Stacey, it sounds like your looking for just a boyfriend or possibly a husband. Nothing wrong with that. These guys aren't going to pay you for the priviledge, period. Oh, you will get presents, dinner, trips etc. Your going to have to be a girlfriend in every sense of the word. Do a little cooking, help around his place, maybe grocery shopping, birthday presents, Christmas presents, etc. These days a guy looking for a girlfriend, isn't going to last a year, in the hope of being intimate with you. Well maybe a Amish guy might. But I wouldn't bet on it, from the stories I hear.
Well I was just putting in the air the guy’s talking are dissecting what I said and only going off of one part of it so that seem crazy to me they always trying to make me out like a bad person but it ok what’s meant for me will come no I’m not looking for a husband or a boyfriend just a friend I Grew up with brothers so I could be the wingman if that’s what they wanted I am not a hater I am pretty Cool �� that’s y’all lose Not mine !!!

Stay Blessed �� I am not going back & forth with men that don’t understand where i am coming from Just for get it sorry to bother y’all yet again !!!
"Good night Gracie."
The rude ones coming for me like always like I said I would have to get to know someone first just because y’all like the Staff edit The Dr with no rules That ain’t me show some respect ��!!! Originally Posted by staceyrenee
Honestly, you probably should see someone who could help you with your insecurity issues. Its painfully obvious. On one hand you ask people, (men generally) to be accepting of your "rules" and what your comfortable with, (which is fine), but you consistently cut down other providers who have other interest and rules. Thats called being a hypocrite. Why would you say that other women Staff edit The Dr , and have no rules, when there just different from yours. Example; you aren't down with passionate kissing and some providers really enjoy that. Its gets them "in the mood". Why have you decided that you should be dictating what THEY like?
I would agree with your earlier post here though. Your words were, that you "have some growing up to do".