Guys CHECK THE SHOW CASE TWICE..3 times. Get the CORRECT donation!

Not just a hobby thing:

We all want grace when we are wrong & demand that heads roll when we feel slighted. We claim "karma is a bitch" but forget how many times we have begged forgiveness, hat in hand.

I am sorry for Kaylee. I am sorry too every time I read a thread about loaning money, bait & switch, or a session gone wrong.
Really? That's more than you gave me.
http://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=2198718&postcount=21

You were wrong on that post about the issue being a "legit thing" as the provider verified the situation.

So *I* and now questioning YOU as to if THIS is a "legit thing". You were wrong on that issue, and given YOUR posting history based on that thread, I say your post is not legit.

Turnabout...fair play you know. Originally Posted by BarebackLover

Nope...sorry dear. I treated him with the upmost respect. And really if I CARED what you think of, that would mean something. But since I don't..... And in truth, you really shouldn't care what I think of you either.

Hahahahahahaha
counting is a buzz kill for me but I also know its important and in a business rife with....well, leave it at that. I really appreciate it when you're welcomed with a kiss a there is never time to dig in your pocket. this is decidedly her decision. if there is that opportunity for small talk then I'll take care of business without making a big deal about it. I don't stack it i try to fan out the bennies so she can count w/o having to handle it because that then turns into a trip to the purse, then the check of the cell phone, then "omg this guy won't leave me alone.".......flacid.
  • LynnT
  • 02-28-2012, 04:20 AM
Good point! I am just getting back into the hobby and dont have Premium Access so i cant see what my donation for Kaylee should be on her showcase. I would love to see her but how would I go about finding out what i should leave for her without just simply asking. Originally Posted by TNguy
Its ok to ask a lady what her rate is. Its the exact services discussion for said rate thats a problem.