Fucking a Dim(mer) Bulb

Some Pseudo Intellectual can be even more irritating than
a dumb person, and there is definitely a difference between
dumb and uneducated. A bad personality is the worst, dumb
or brilliant. Everyone is uneducated just about different things.
I knew a brilliant Doctor who couldn't change a flat tire,
I mean literally, I had to show him how.

It's the kind of dumb more than anything else.
Ditsy can be cute as hell sometimes. Originally Posted by bojulay
You are so right. I know dumb smart people too. I know uneducated people who are very interesting, and it really is how you choose to define educated. Some people never finish high school or college, but they self-educate and they are better to talk to than someone degreed who hasn't retained anything they've been given credit for learning.

But I most definitely agree with Danni. I've met beautiful women and men where things would have been lovely had they not opened their mouths. But you know what they say about common sense, that it's highly uncommon.
I enjoy ladies who make me feel warm and wanted.
I enjoy ladies who make me feel warm and wanted. Originally Posted by supersarge
Well said!
There are many types of intelligence. Emotional intelligence, empathy, street smart, book learned, to name a few.

So, to continue the analogy, In each person there are many bulbs, some brighter than others, some steady, some flickering randomly. I.Q. Is one such bulb, but certainly not the only one.

Also to be considered are the hundreds of hues in the light, and the many levels of saturation each hue can take.

Finally there is the focus of each bulb. Some of them focus their energy with laser precision, and others spew it in all directions, and it is diminished through the unshakable inverse square law.

All of this leads to one enlightened truth.
Go with the biggest tits.

The thread seems to have shifted to how important brightness is in a partner. Someone you have dinner with, go to movies with, and cook breakfast for in the morning. Funny, but I don't see many reviews describing such things.
There are many types of intelligence. Emotional intelligence, empathy, street smart, book learned, to name a few.

So, to continue the analogy, In each person there are many bulbs, some brighter than others, some steady, some flickering randomly. I.Q. Is one such bulb, but certainly not the only one.

Also to be considered are the hundreds of hues in the light, and the many levels of saturation each hue can take.

Finally there is the focus of each bulb. Some of them focus their energy with laser precision, and others spew it in all directions, and it is diminished through the unshakable inverse square law.

All of this leads to one enlightened truth.
Go with the biggest tits.

The thread seems to have shifted to how important brightness is in a partner. Someone you have dinner with, go to movies with, and cook breakfast for in the morning. Funny, but I don't see many reviews describing such things. Originally Posted by PODarkness
for being the PODarkness [perhaps prince of??] and with that great analogy, you are one enlightened man!!!
esp w/ your enlightened truth [everyone has their enlightenment].
one of the best laughs i've had today!!

btw, i have written reviews about how my gentlelady friend and i went to breakfast the morning after. but you're right - they're rare. mainly cos gentleladies like that are rare.

i spent #4999 on this [been conserving coming up to #5000].
I'm pretty sure I'm an intelligence snob. Two major turn offs are (a) a bitch, and (b) a moron. I don't require genius level IQ, but being able to at least carry on a conversation without me having to grit my teeth is vital. No matter how good looking she may be, sooner or later you have to talk to her. I suspect intelligence is more important to older members and those more inclined towards repeats rather than our samplers.

I'm a repeat fella AND old. Intelligence is important!
More than a few of these ladies are guilty of lying under oaf.