Typical. Slam the leader and then offer no advice. Rummy is about the same as some of you numbnut Tea tards...

• Doove
  • 09-06-2013, 04:28 PM
The time it took to form an international coalition and ship tons of military equipment across the world. Originally Posted by gnadfly
You failed.

Answer this question Doove: There supposedly was an immenint threat of a large loss of human life in Libya that caused Obama to get involved in the Libyan civil war. Please give specifics of that threat, why it was in our national security interest to involve the US, and how long it took to get an international coalition together.

Thanks.
How is that relevant? My commentary here is simply directed at the yahoos (of which i assume you are one) who banged the drums which got us into the Iraq debacle (while calling those who opposed the idea "traitors"), who are now getting their panties in a bunch over the idea of spending a few days dropping some bombs on a country that, clearly, actually has WMD's.

How am i supposed to take you idiots seriously?
You failed.

How is that relevant? My commentary here is simply directed at the yahoos (of which i assume you are one) who banged the drums which got us into the Iraq debacle (while calling those who opposed the idea "traitors"), who are now getting their panties in a bunch over the idea of spending a few days dropping some bombs on a country that, clearly, actually has WMD's.

How am i supposed to take you idiots seriously? Originally Posted by Doove
At least W had a "plan" to secure the WMD in Iraq, whereas Odumbo is going to hit the Assad piņata without any viable plan or wherewithal to secure Syria's WMD from hostile agents, Doofus. That's an enormous difference you're obviously too ignorant to comprehend.
  • Doove
  • 09-07-2013, 04:06 AM
At least W had a "plan" to secure the WMD in Iraq, whereas Odumbo is going to hit the Assad piņata without any viable plan or wherewithal to secure Syria's WMD from hostile agents, Doofus. That's an enormous difference you're obviously too ignorant to comprehend. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
So much for the idea that the WMD's were snuck out of Iraq.
So much for the idea that the WMD's were snuck out of Iraq. Originally Posted by Doove
Perhaps JD Idiot's twin brother IB is too ignorant to comprehend the enormous difference. After all, he was born and raised an Idiot and will be one for the rest of his life.

Some things he was just born with!
So much for the idea that the WMD's were snuck out of Iraq. Originally Posted by Doove
It's evident that you're conceding that Odumbo has no plan to secure Assad's WMD when his regime is toppled, Doofus.

Perhaps JD Idiot's twin brother IB is too ignorant to comprehend the enormous difference. After all, he was born and raised an Idiot and will be one for the rest of his life.

Some things he was just born with! Originally Posted by bigtex
It's evident that you haven't a clue, BigKoTex: the BUTTer Bar Asshat that 'gra-jay-ated' from Cougar High.
It's evident that you haven't a clue, BigKoTex: the BUTTer Bar Asshat that 'gra-jay-ated' from Cougar High. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
I see that JD Idiot''s twin brother, IB, is still having difficulty dealing with his jealousy issues. Perhaps he should seek 'professional' help!
I see that JD Idiot''s twin brother, IB, is still having difficulty dealing with his jealousy issues. Perhaps he should seek 'professional' help! Originally Posted by bigtex
BigKoTex, the BUTTer Bar Asshat that 'gra-jay-ated' from Cougar High, is still having issues with his comprehension skills. Perhaps he should re-enroll in the third grade.
You mean the "yahoos" like Hilary Clinton, Al Gore, Joe Biden, Sandy (In My Underwear) Berger, John Kerry, Bill Clinton and all the other Democrats who voted for war and were convinced that Hussein had WMDs ?

Not to mention that the official policy of the US Government was regime change in Iraq; Bill Clinton signed into law the "Iraq Liberation Act of 1996". We have no such policy agenda in Syria; in fact, Obama has stated his plan isn't regime change in Syria.
  • Doove
  • 09-07-2013, 12:21 PM
It's evident that... Originally Posted by I B Hankering
....you'll say whatever's convenient at any particular moment.
You failed.

How am i supposed to take you idiots seriously? Originally Posted by Doove
You failed. We formed a coalition and shipped thousands of tons of ammunition across the world. Saddam had WMDs as he had gassed the Kurds. Even the Clintons, Kerry and many other Democrats had said he had WMDs and he had used them. Saddam also had a nuclear reactor that he was using to build a nuke until the Israelis bombed it.

People on both sides of the aisle "have their panties in a wad" for good reason.

So Doove, why can't Obama form a coalition? He formed a coalition on Libya. If we had a working coalition, I think people in the US would be more willing to be involved. He drew a red line and mentioned it several times. Obama has had plenty of time to form an international coalition.

But he didn't. Obama could of unilaterally sent a couple of dozen Tomahawks aimed at Syrian chemical plants and depots (like the Israelis destroyed a year ago) two weeks ago but he didn't. I don't think the US political fallout would of been much. But he didn't...and now he can't because most likely the Syrians will move the weapons and supplies.

Why didn't he? You and WTF would blame the TEA Party but that's not the reason. If you knew the reason you likely would not admit to it.

What happened to you Doove? You use to have a good troll game. Now you are on the same cognitive level as WTF.
  • Doove
  • 09-07-2013, 02:10 PM
What happened to you Doove? You use to have a good troll game. Originally Posted by gnadfly
I guess i'm just playing down to the level of my competition.
And you are still getting whooped. Sad. Perhaps you should form a coalition.
I guess i'm just playing down to the level of my competition. Originally Posted by Doove
Are you in competition with WTF?
I'm stepping out and saying Obaminable won't pull the trigger.

I respected him for giving the greenlight on OBL and the pirates ..

............even the drones.

His mouth got him in this box ... over bite and all!!!

He's just trying now to save face.

He has no right and privilege to abuse the office for boosting his miniscule ego.
are you hijacking another thread Corpy?