Do you know anyone who packs a gun while visiting

No spit wads in the classroom..

You fucktards have to be gentlemanly about this, load your weapons, and take 10 paces... You do not need a CHL for this.

Kinda on topic ......
Because if I read the whole thread I have to wade through shit like this.

And it's shit. But I am glad you are "over me" ... I was concerned.

I've a few girlfriends in my past who get all pissy like you do. Originally Posted by LexusLover
This coming from a man with a million posts and who has to validate himself in his signature by using someone's old ass comment about him ...wow you sir are truly an idiot. I never get pissy but you do enjoy trying to bait people. If you spent as much time fucking as you do posting maybe you wouldn't be so bitter and in need of so much attention. Oh well that probably passes your level of comprehension also. Cheers my good fellow. have a good evening.
This coming from a man with a million posts and who has to validate himself in his signature by using someone's old ass comment about him ... Originally Posted by poppy71
... you have a good evening yourself ... looking forward to your next review.
Kinda on topic ...... Originally Posted by lookn4boobies
I have to go find me some "hobby wads"! Or is that "hobby loads"!
Taint needs no weapons. Taint is about peace and tranquility.
I have to go find me some "hobby wads"! Or is that "hobby loads"! Originally Posted by LexusLover
Oh yeah, before I forget, "Carry on!"
If you have a CHL you know the correct answer. If you don't you should do your research.
Don't be stupid...That is all.
I wonder if any of the ladies carry. Originally Posted by wickerman1

I carry febreze It works great & Ive used it a few times ijs...
Cheers my good fellow. Originally Posted by poppy71
poppy, I apologize to you.
I've seen some of those people in CHL classes...I wouldn't trust half of them to tie their shoes, let alone make smart decisions about carrying a firearm...
poppy, I apologize to you. Originally Posted by LexusLover
No worries ...we're all good
I thought the smoke had cleared after yesterday........This surely is a 'Rough Ass Place' to express 'Thyself'! :-)
I've seen some of those people in CHL classes...I wouldn't trust half of them to tie their shoes, let alone make smart decisions about carrying a firearm... Originally Posted by Wakeup
lol true, and it doesn't help that some of the "instructors" treat it like a Comedy Defensive Driving course and people leave having not been taught even the basics but just get rubber stamped through.
I thought the smoke had cleared after yesterday........This surely is a 'Rough Ass Place' to express 'Thyself'! :-) Originally Posted by under the hill

You just need to tickle your inner taint.
poppy, I apologize to you. Originally Posted by LexusLover
No worries ...we're all good Originally Posted by poppy71
Very nice.