SEXY BRITTANY SL'S buying any takers???

yup LOL
More disgusting trash. Originally Posted by MoonHowler
FU Off-fly. I read it to try to find some redeeming quality but all I come up with stinks like Shit.. or maybe just Offshore refuse... or maybe just drilling sludge. One plugged up MF. Originally Posted by MoonHowler
I would thank you for not trying to hijack SL's thread.
Now back on topic.

SL I forgot the last thing I would do in this little dream. I would thank you for the hr with Britt that your hard earned $'s paid for.

Now back on topic.

SL I forgot the last thing I would do in this little dream. I would thank you for the hr with Britt that your hard earned $'s paid for.
Originally Posted by thisguy23
errrr was it, knock on the back door till she howled at the moon

just askin

just askin Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Sorry if I wasn't clear, the last thing I would do is thank SL for the hr he paid for.
FU Off-fly. I read it to try to find some redeeming quality but all I come up with stinks like Shit.. or maybe just Offshore refuse... or maybe just drilling sludge. One plugged up MF. Originally Posted by MoonHowler
Nice,,,

Okay,, If you don't like what is being posted, either don't read it, or use the ignore feature so you won't be tempted into another ill-advised post. If you don't know how to ignore someone, OSD has the directions in his sig-line. It is easy and painless,,, you guys are lucky,, staff can not use it,,, I have to read everyone's post's.
More disgusting trash. Originally Posted by MoonHowler
I have NOT met Sexy Brittany yet, but I'm certain NO PROVIDER wants to be referred to in this manner! Please refrain from being a hater!

15 yard penalty, ruffing the provider!
Well...she said "Hell, FUCK NO!" the first time but a brother can dream right Originally Posted by DickEmDown
I have a dream..... IJS
Now back on topic.

Originally Posted by thisguy23
It's so easy to spot the gentleman here is it not?

just askin Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Decisions, decisions...SL, can you include Ginger, SNL, and that bedtime story, something about getting Moon Pussy, I think it was??? Would love to have those three in zero g...
Btw, I hope that wasn't considered a hijack...I love this smut you are concocting...
Ok, I would meet on time as always, because I'm NEVER late, ALWAYS early as a gentleman should be. Never keep a lady waiting. We would get the Yada, Yada, Yada out of the way for five minutes. You know.... SL you sure fuck a lot. SB I see you saw MrHappy Twice AND Mr.Chan? SL you fucked FIVE chicks in one day? SB is it true what they say about Asian guys? SL where is my T-Shirt? SB I'm non-GFE so no kissing and no DATY. At this point the session might probably take a turn south. SB would bitch slap me around and demand I take care of her ever need. SL being a gentleman would of course try to accommodate her. Then after bumping ugly’s and creating tons of sweat I would finally orgasm as I screamed ..... Originally Posted by Still Looking

Heh. I didn't picture you as a screamer...

I like screamers.
Decisions, decisions...SL, can you include Ginger, SNL, and that bedtime story, something about getting Moon Pussy, I think it was??? Would love to have those three in zero g... Originally Posted by diveguy6
I'm thincking.... LOL
Btw, I hope that wasn't considered a hijack...I love this smut you are concocting... Originally Posted by diveguy6
You can't hijack an SL threAD. Hell no one reads them any ways!
Heh. I didn't picture you as a screamer...

I like screamers. Originally Posted by Sexy_Brittany
You should seen me when I got my last divorce! LOL