MAGA hat haters have gone from violent assaults to distruction of property.

• oeb11
  • 03-17-2019, 11:18 AM
How many times have I written - "cogent and constructive"
Taking a page from my writings?
Perhaps SomeOne can learn and there might be Hope for Them to come out from the "DarkSide"
Every time something awful happens in the world, this forum turns into a scene from Ghostbusters, when the evil spirits burst forth from the gathering point and infect the city.

We need an exorcism.

But who has the ganas to clean this shit up?

I’d start by suggesting self-policing those who sully this board with awful comments they haven’t the balls to utter in public. Or in front of their children or grandchildren. I don’t give a fuck psychological explanations frame your online persona but goddamn!

If you’re the type who regularly make comments in public like you post here, I suggest you are unworthy of this whooker board.

Get your shit together. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
^^^ Funny how this comment reminds me of Nancy Pelosi's feckless House Resolution condemning all "forms of bigotry" but not calling out Rep. Omar by name.

Who are you talking about, yssup? Spit it out!!
TM-"Fuck Pittsburg and Israel both."
The Anti-Semite racist makes it very clear.
Alter -ego YR rises in defense of someOne-Self.
DPST's hate to be shown and reveal their own Hate! Originally Posted by oeb11
Heres a link for a nice article. It can be found in the magazine called The Olive Branch

www.oeb11lyingpunk.com
^^^ Funny how this comment reminds me of Nancy Pelosi's feckless House Resolution condemning all "forms of bigotry" but not calling out Rep. Omar by name.

Who are you talking about, yssup? Spit it out!!
Originally Posted by lustylad
People like

Lustylad-aka King Pajama Boy
oeb11
IB Hankering
Bambino
Hot Rod
Winn Dixie
Waco Kid
Lexus Lover
Moscow Ellen
bb1961
Rexdutchman ( from some other country I think)-he just parrots
Dilbert

Honorable Mention- You know who you are. You so close

That's a start Pajama boy

Any of you Un American right wing loons I've left out, I apologize. Scardy Cats
People like

oeb11
IB Hankering
Bambino
Hot Rod
Winn Dixie
Waco Kid
Lexus Lover
Moscow Ellen
bb1961
Dilbert

Any of you Un American right wing loons I've left out, I apologize. Scardy Cats
Originally Posted by themystic
It's not un-American to be patriotic, moron. It's un-American to avoid military service and hide behind others for benefits you don't earn for yourself. Your miscreant ass never put the American flag on a uniform and then wore that uniform in a country where they shoot Americans, scaredy cat.
People like

troll boy (mystic)
troll boy (mystic)
troll boy (mystic)
troll boy (mystic)
troll boy (mystic)
troll boy (mystic)

Troll Boy

Any of you Un American left wing loons I've left out, I apologize. Scardy Cats Originally Posted by themystic
People like

oeb11
IB Hankering
Bambino
Hot Rod
Winn Dixie
Waco Kid
Lexus Lover
Moscow Ellen
bb1961
Dilbert

Any of you Un American right wing loons I've left out, I apologize. Scardy Cats Originally Posted by themystic

so u c me as a loon and unamerican?

your apology is not fooling anyone.
  • oeb11
  • 03-18-2019, 11:36 AM
SomeOne -TM/SC/TR - chose to make a list and check it twice!
Did the list make 'em Feelings better?
Thank SomeOne for including me - I do appreciate it.

Not at all worried about a racist name-caller sitting behind a keyboard in Austin, Tx., when Hippie hollow beckons.

Thank You - SomeOneAll.
so u c me as a loon and unamerican?

your apology is not fooling anyone. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
no I don't dilbert. I apologize. you shouldn't have made this list. right wing apologist-yes, ( borderline loon). blinded by trumps bullshit-yes. un American-no
It's not un-American to be patriotic, moron. It's un-American to avoid military service and hide behind others for benefits you don't earn for yourself. Your miscreant ass never put the American flag on a uniform and then wore that uniform in a country where they shoot Americans, scaredy cat. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Ten Hut. Fall in line Private Phillips. Right left right left right left. On your knees Private Phillips! LOL!
Ten Hut. Fall in line Private Phillips. Right left right left right left. On your knees Private Phillips! LOL! Originally Posted by themystic
A simple Google search shows that it is dim-retards like you and Philips who are in bed with the kneeling crowd.