How Far to Cum see a provider

Is HH attempting sarcasm?

Originally Posted by WolfWhistle
OK, sarcasm wins the day. Congratulations!

Originally Posted by WolfWhistle

And you can wait in line to KISS MY ASS too troll. The line is kinda long tho so you might want to get your panties outta a wad while your waiting for me to care about your weird obsession to slander my name every chance you get.
The line is kinda long Originally Posted by KaitlynDior

I can believe you when you say that the line for you is kinda long. HH put it out there in his form of "sarcasm," intended or not. I need to print out some business cards for verification.

I drove to SA from Houston and back same night, drove back home with a big grind all the way home. One of the best experience ever Camille Fox was well worth the drive. Originally Posted by pootie tang79
I had a scheduled appointment with her around he first of the year. It was cancelled due to her visit being cut short. I waited almost 6 months for her return visit. And when she showed up she made it all worth while. She's a fantastic woman with wonderful curves. She is in a class all by herself! She's beautiful and charming and exceedingly intelligent. A beautiful combination and a rare commodity.
Originally Posted by H.Hardhat
I'd definitely make that hike to see that extraordinary woman again H.H.

(...)
Originally Posted by Island_Gent
I would definitely make a long drive to see her too ... Miss Camille Fox is so hot = ) Originally Posted by TheAntichrist666

Awww guys... I took a two month break from the Houston board and I come back to see this. You guys are too awesome.
Awww guys... I took a two month break from the Houston board and I come back to see this. You guys are too awesome. Originally Posted by Camille Fox

It's more like they are starving for action because the pickings have been slim in Houston.
You guys are too awesome. Originally Posted by Camille Fox
You my darling are awesome!
It's how you bring out the best in a person, that that is what you see in us.
Just a reflection of your awesome self. I can't wait to see you again.
Awww guys... I took a two month break from the Houston board and I come back to see this. You guys are too awesome. Originally Posted by Camille Fox
As are you Camille...looking forward to you.

You my darling are awesome!
It's how you bring out the best in a person, that that is what you see in us.
Just a reflection of your awesome self. I can't wait to see you again.
Originally Posted by H.Hardhat

I think I am going to get a toothache after reading this dribble of unpoetic molasses.

What men won't do for pussy......

......and women for money.
Rotflmao!!!