The Stormy Daniels Interview

That's right. And, the evangelicals don't care what happened 12+ years ago as long as he is pro-life and stands for religious freedom. They're kinda in the forgiveness business, in case you didn't know. Originally Posted by gfejunkie
And tomorrow?

What the fucking Cheeto doesn’t realize is that assholes like you will never change their minds about anything. He’s locked into YOU, junkie, because he’s got nowhere left to go.

Just a perfect scenario for our nation moving forward.
And tomorrow?

What the fucking Cheeto doesn’t realize is that assholes like you will never change their minds about anything. He’s locked into YOU, junkie, because he’s got nowhere left to go.

Just a perfect scenario for our nation moving forward. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
And you’re open minded? STFU.
  • WTF
  • 03-27-2018, 08:36 AM
That's right. And, the evangelicals don't care what happened 12+ years ago as long as he is pro-life and stands for religious freedom. They're kinda in the forgiveness business, in case you didn't know. Originally Posted by gfejunkie
Forgiveness business? I do not think they have forgiven Bill.

The evangelicals are in the political business fighting for goods on behalf of the Church. They are part of the so called Deep State.....fighting for their chunk of political favors. No different than Defense, SS , Medicare, FBI ...all institutions fighting for the spoils of victory.

It is just a big game of musical chairs

except like this

Forgiveness business? I do not think they have forgiven Bill.

The evangelicals are in the political business fighting for goods on behalf of the Church. They are part of the so called Deep State.....fighting for their chunk of political favors. No different than Defense, SS , Medicare, FBI ...all institutions fighting for the spoils of victory.

It is just a big game of musical chairs

except like this

Originally Posted by WTF
Bill raped women, it’s a big difference. Plus, liberals don’t support the Christian way do they? But I think most Christians forgave Clinton. He was popular when he left office.
  • WTF
  • 03-27-2018, 08:46 AM
Bill raped women, it’s a big difference. . Originally Posted by bambino
Come on....those women only cried rape when he discarded them. They knew wtf they were getting in to.

Plus, liberals don’t support the Christian way do they?. Originally Posted by bambino
wtf you talking about old man....many liberals are Christians. The evangelicals are the wack jobs .

He was popular when he left office. Originally Posted by bambino
The evangelicals hate the Clintons. Damn you need to read up on some facts...
The evangelicals hate the Clintons. Originally Posted by WTF
They've left no doubt that the feeling is mutual.
Come on....those women only cried rape when he discarded them. They knew wtf they were getting in to.

wtf you talking about old man....many liberals are Christians. The evangelicals are the wack jobs .

The evangelicals hate the Clintons. Damn you need to read up on some facts... Originally Posted by WTF
You’re older than me. I wouldn’t say those women wanted raped if I were you. The me too movement will cut your limp dick off. But then again, what’s the use?
They've left no doubt that the feeling is mutual. Originally Posted by gfejunkie
For a change, a Trump issue is met with a Clinton answer.

Relevant ever, junkie? You're jonesing again!
You’re older than me. I wouldn’t say those women wanted raped. The me too movement will cut your limp dick off. Originally Posted by bambino
You could be arguing in your spare time.

Why is it so important to you and the rest of the God-fearing, woman-honoring right that Twitler gets to do all these things with impunity that nobody else can do?

Don't like that generalization?

Don't blame you.

Listen to your blow buddies on here. ECCIE, like the nation, is no longer open to reason, judgment or even truth. It's all identity politics, which is a euphemism for racism plain and simple.

Which group do you identify with, Bamboolah? How'd you like to take SLOBBRIN with you to the JCC next time you go for a schvitz? Or IBHanky? Or Gey Rey? Or that fucking hillbilly Jerkall?

Why is it so important to you and the rest of the God-fearing, woman-honoring right that Twitler gets to do all these things with impunity that nobody else can do?

Don't blame you.

Listen to your blow buddies on here. ECCIE, like the nation, is no longer open to reason, judgment or even truth. It's all identity politics, which is a euphemism for racism plain and simple.

Which group do you identify with, Bamboolah? How'd you like to take SLOBBRIN with you to the JCC next time you go for a schvitz? Or IBHanky? Or Gey Rey? Or that fucking hillbilly Jerkall? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Which women claimed she was raped by Trump? They freely admitted it was consensual. More consensual than those sex slaves you visit at the AMPS. So come of your high horse and STFU. Bamboolah? Really? I guess we’re back to PIG with you. You just couldn’t help yourself. You were ramping up. No surprise.
stormy daniel's got more airtime from the left wing media

than the Clinton accusers

than benghazi and Obama's lies concerning it was a video

than where the hell was Obama the night of benghazi

than fast and furious

than the irs scandal

than how Clinton disclosed secret documents with her email server

than the Obama deep state attempts at framing trump

than the Clinton foundation fraud and the bribes over our uranium

than how, as the discoveries are being made, the dimocrats were the ones colluding with russia

than how great the trump economy is doing

than how tough trump has been on russia

and a whole lot more

Don't blame you.

Which group do you identify with, Bamboolah? How'd you like to take SLOBBRIN with you to the JCC next time you go for a schvitz? Or IBHanky? Or Gey Rey? Or that fucking hillbilly Jerkall? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Asswipe having a meltdown
  • WTF
  • 03-27-2018, 10:30 AM
Which women claimed she was raped by Trump? Originally Posted by bambino
Was Clinton charged/convicted of rape?

Monica was raped by Ken Starr, she did not want to testify.
Was Clinton charged/convicted of rape?

Monica was raped by Ken Starr, she did not want to testify. Originally Posted by WTF
They’re still claiming rape today. And Jones settled out of court. Nobody accused Trump of rape. Mr Libertarian.
There are many who still contend Twitler wasn’t elected period. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Yes - we call them self-identifying idiots.