Hobbyist vs Provider Why?

You are so right.
I need a check up soon.

Losers need ass too! Originally Posted by DarkeyKong
I got lots of love for all different types of men. No need for the feels to hurt.
  • BLM69
  • 01-11-2016, 04:45 PM

Losers need ass too! Originally Posted by DarkeyKong
Don't get all soft now DK or you'll be eaten alive lol
There is so much negativity on this board.

I remember back on ASPD days and even the beginning of this board when it was fun and everyone actually got along.

Nothing but drama here now and disrespect.

Too many in their feelings!
Who really gives a fuck to be arguing? That is not what we are here for! Damn shame ... smh!
[QUOTE=thathottnurse;1057674961]Most of my clients are married and could easily pick up a woman at a bar or a mall.

To me Its like this: slaughtering and processing a cow to take home and eat is a lot more work than going to a restaurant or grocery store and buying a steak. Kinda the same concept.

Add to that discretion and respect of privacy and you can see why intelligent, attractive, respectable men who want their sexual needs men delve into the hobby. It's not because they can't get laid, its because they can and don't want the crazy that often comes with it when feelings are involved.

Exactly THN! I do not want the drama of a RW woman or hell myself catching feelings while having an affair. I rather fuck the shit out if providers without the extra bs
Thank you Berkleigh!!!!! Great minds think alike. Lol
Thank you Berkleigh!!!!! Great minds think alike. Lol Originally Posted by angusranch

You're most welcome

I only really wish people would chill...
So unnecessary for all the rudeness!

Get back to having fun!!!
There's really no reason not too. Everyone still gets what they want regardless of how they act here, really.

Can always refer to the picture of anonymity making people of the internet shitcocks. Though, nothing is more time-honored than putting someone else down for no other purpose than to prop yourself up. Grudges are easy to carry because of a recorded post history as well. It's already happened in this thread after all.

Seems like this question is being asked monthly now.
What's up with all the conflict here? I'm just here to have a good time as should we all. Most of that fun is supposed to occur when we come together. Am I right? So why all the jadedness? What has one party done to the other to make them so aggressive and mean spirited towards them? Originally Posted by DarkeyKong
You can also flip that around to say providers V's hobbyist it goes both ways and I know of plenty of bat shit crazy ass old thots here and I laugh at their ass daily and throw the duces.