Bust in Pittsburgh

There are cops on every site. Period.
I have heard preferred 411 is going down hill. Now they have let the fox settle in the chicken coop? Originally Posted by obnoxiousram
There have always been cops on P411. The change in management has nothing to do with it.
There are cops on every site. Period. Originally Posted by Dreamgurrl
Most of them getting the best pussy available.
Most of them getting the best pussy available. Originally Posted by sjomonty
Tru dat.
Most of them getting the best pussy available. Originally Posted by sjomonty
Nah, I would say the best pussy available isnt on a hooker board. IJS
Best women I have found in the 'Burgh are here and indys when it comes to those who hobby.
I would think they would maintain the site to collect information that can be used against whomever. Personally, I don't think they'd spend much time or effort on the regular "Johns." I would think they'd focus on the pimps and traffickers first, but you never know I guess. Originally Posted by relaxedman
You would think but most of these arrests have substances involved
Best women I have found in the 'Burgh are here and indys when it comes to those who hobby. Originally Posted by obnoxiousram
Hottest chicks I’ve seen in the Burgh were never on a website. Same goes for around the country and Internationally. Although Karissa at D4U was an elite looking lady. It’s a mystery to me how she ending up working there.
I know the site wasn’t taken over. I said infiltrated. What’s to say Local LE hasn’t infiltrated the local sites? Or ECCIE. There wouldn’t be any warnings. Which makes it more dangerous. They could uncover Federal crimes too. Originally Posted by bambino
I would bet they are on just about every site.
There are cops on every site. Period. Originally Posted by Dreamgurrl
I've been saying that for years. Still, the guys don't believe.
Oh there are without a double cops on every site. Some are hobbyists others are working them uc info gathering or just reading and learning.
others are working them uc info gathering or just reading and learning. Originally Posted by Lexxxy
All they need is a single officer assigned to scanning one computer to get several busts a day if they really want to.
All they need is a single officer assigned to scanning one computer to get several busts a day if they really want to. Originally Posted by sexymaid_69
That’s cute. Misinformed AF but cute
I've been saying that for years. Still, the guys don't believe. Originally Posted by sexymaid_69
The guys know as well. At least most of us do. I'll go out on a limb and even say most are here for the same reason we are. I bet you have seen some. You may even know they are involved with law enforcement.
The guys know as well. At least most of us do. I'll go out on a limb and even say most are here for the same reason we are. I bet you have seen some. You may even know they are involved with law enforcement. Originally Posted by relaxedman
Yeah, not sure where Jinny’s getting her info from. I always assumed it. If anything, I would say a fair amount of the providers on Indy’s didn’t feel that way.