Anyone here is kinky? quiz.

• Gbfsl
  • 09-02-2016, 07:11 AM
In NY this week and decided to take this test with the provider I was seeing. I have seen her often so was comfortable in doing this.
I highly recommend taking this with your partner. It was fun, a lot of laughs over stories related to some of the activities.....and I checked two more off my yes I will try list.
DAMN STRAIGHT!! Originally Posted by micktoz
Well we might see what else strikes our fancy the next time you are in town!

I don't need a quiz to tell me what I already knew but it confirmed that I'm pretty tame. I even had a hooker tell me once I lacked imagination cause I wouldn't electrocute her ;-) Originally Posted by Bruce Dickinson
A lady asked YOU to shock her and you declined? Sounds to me like you need to be punished with a good face sitting. Hopefully you can breathe through your ears!
[QUOTE=Kendall4U;1058590050]Well we might see what else strikes our fancy the next time you are in town!

Absolutely!!!!!!!! Sigh!
I scored 82%.
A lady asked YOU to shock her and you declined? Sounds to me like you need to be punished with a good face sitting. Hopefully you can breathe through your ears! Originally Posted by Kendall4U
Promises, promises, butt hey, you did help increase my score 😜
72% kinkster here
Promises, promises, butt hey, you did help increase my score 😜 Originally Posted by Bruce Dickinson
Yea. You shocked me with how easily THAT happened! I still owe you more!
If you have a little more time, here is a much more thorough and fun test..

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1821737
52%...

too many "would try" but have not done.. all talk and no action! Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Holy shit! You mean I'm kinkier than Chung??? YAY ME!
Who has a sex swing in DFW?
  • Gbfsl
  • 09-05-2016, 04:49 AM
Who has a sex swing in DFW? Originally Posted by micktoz
Robyn Rilie Sin.

OMG they are a blast
Kinky little Nikki and Mistress Tracy have a sex swing also.
79%
Robyn Rilie Sin.

OMG they are a blast Originally Posted by Gbfsl

They definitely are.
Holy Moly I made 99% Kinky! Originally Posted by melannie_star
Damn…99. Makes me wonder what the 'blemish' was.

I made 60%. That's fine with me. Heck, I still haven't done all the 'normal' things I want to do yet. My favorite was ELECTRICAL CURRENT. Now there's an idea that can go terribly wrong.