What's Up with All The Hotties and Limited Menus?

I don't know what you are talking about, or what I did to offend you or anyone? I was posting my input, that's all! It's definitely an easier menu to read on both parts! If she doesn't offer then move on Originally Posted by Anna Star
huh
I don't know what you are talking about, or what I did to offend you or anyone? I was posting my input, that's all! It's definitely an easier menu to read on both parts! If she doesn't offer then move on Originally Posted by Anna Star

Now all the EECIE EDITS are complete ...

Who be postin' here?
Leave...it...alone...

I swear...some of you are even more idiotic than I first thought...and that's saying something...
Nasaaaa
So, tell me, what's your end game here? Where do you see this going?
No plan man...

Just another day.
So, tell me, what's your end game here? Originally Posted by Wakeup
Same as yours. He does not want her to be on this board.
You would be mistaken, as usual...

Y'all need to walk away from this...any path you see in front of you concerning this, is going to be toxic...just warnin'...

Originally Posted by Wakeup
Keep up the good work.
You're welcome...
Many people get pissed as hell at wakeup. I know I do. Any guesses how he stays around so long?

He knows the rules inside and out. He may tiptoe with one foot on the edge of them, but he does not cross very often. When he does, he falls like anyone else.

When he starts posting as adamant about something as he has here, ya might want to pay attention. He may pick on stuff a lot, but when he attacks like he has in this thread, you know he believes there is a firm, firm basis for what he is saying.

And this time, I am agreeing with him completely.
Many people get pissed as hell at wakeup. I know I do. Any guesses how he stays around so long?

He knows the rules inside and out. He may tiptoe with one foot on the edge of them, but he does not cross very often. When he does, he falls like anyone else.

When he starts posting as adamant about something as he has here, ya might want to pay attention. He may pick on stuff a lot, but when he attacks like he has in this thread, you know he believes there is a firm, firm basis for what he is saying.

And this time, I am agreeing with him completely. Originally Posted by Pistolero
I respect you as a mod.

Now.......first of all, I'm offended that a regular member can make subtle threats at the members here and us regular members be 'warned' in advance.

Who in the fuck is wakeup and why should we be quaking in our boots? What's he going to do, out somebody or do something else real nasty? If he does, he needs to be banned, just like any other member.

He doesn't need to post something with his adamant attitude, he should just turn it over to the ones who moderate this board and let them handle it.
I think the RTM button was hit more than once last night, or this morning
Wakeup can wave the red flag at the edge of the cliff if he wants to.

I'm with DJ on this one (ijs)........let the fuckers drive over the cliff......it is more entertaining.
This is going to be awesome. God really does love me.

Carry on peeps.