An Open Letter to the Arkansas Forum

A lady must step forward and tell their story. Not to the board, but to a mod. Originally Posted by ragooh_aus
NOT A MOD,,, not even to another administrator, the story must go directly to St. C, btw, that is his handle now if anyone is trying to send him a pm. By sending it only to St. C her anonymity will be assured. Only Chris will know the true identity.

I just wanted to clear up that minor mistake,,, please carry on.
I received an email asking if I would like to hear a story from the "horses's mouth". I responded "No, tell your story to St.C"

Everyone in this forum has an agenda......they run from sinister to curiosity.

I am reminded of a fucktard on the old board who was accused of some sinister shit. He laughed it off, and ignored it.............when he got back from his ban (he insists his innocence to this day), he was a changed fucktard........my personal opinion was that he did not do it......but, he did do some stupid shit that put him in the position that gave the accusation the appearance of legitimacy.

MrHappy4U will have to decide how this plays out.........there is no winning move for him.....he lost the moment he surrendered the field of play.

I have been accused of everything from being LE to the real Owner of this board.......and everything in between......never surrender the conversation.......ijs
WRONG !!
We are not saying the same thing!

I have witnessed a few questionable moderators. . . . on more than this one relatively "new" website. But I have always waited to actually "witness" questionable behavior, before buying into popular condemnation by others.

The only real fact that remains, is.... NOBODY has come forth to put their name (or handle) on the line to "validate" any/or all of the alleged charges.

If I ever receive any depositions from supposed victims. . . I will assess.

Until that happens.... well.... you know.....

BTW.... you haven't answered my last question. Originally Posted by MrGiz
Yes. I believe beyond a shadow of a doubt that what has been told to me is true.
And that still does nothing to prove it to you.
And with that I will cease posting in this thread. I am tired of it.
  • MrGiz
  • 02-07-2013, 12:25 PM
  • MrGiz
  • 02-07-2013, 12:31 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MIaORknS1Dk

Okay. . . I'm done. . . Stone the Witch
You could waterboard the hooktards to get to the bottom of it all...ijs
Could someone summarize please?
You could waterboard the hooktards to get to the bottom of it all...ijs Originally Posted by dearhunter
Don't they call that bukake??
Mr.H’s silence has without a doubt been a deafening blow to his character, but at some point the dim reality has got to come forth.
Obviously a provider has not stepped forward to make these allegations directly to St. C!
I have my personal thoughts on the subject from what I've been personally told but we all do, but in a fair world we can not convict anyone without a fair witness.
I only know what I was told, but this would not be the first time I was duped by a provider.
MGL
Always remember ... if it looks like a duck and sounds like a duck it taint a mongoose.
Always remember ... if it looks like a duck and sounds like a duck it taint a mongoose. Originally Posted by pyramider
What time is dinner?
Always remember ... if it looks like a duck and sounds like a duck it taint a mongoose. Originally Posted by pyramider
Lmao SL
I’m simply saying that there has yet to be a provider willing to step up and give her account of the allegations to St. C.
I know what I was told, but the harsh reality of this entire mess is that without a witness, there was no crime.
Waddle, Waddle
MGL
Yes. I believe beyond a shadow of a doubt that what has been told to me is true.
And that still does nothing to prove it to you. Originally Posted by Mr.Chan
Same here, on both points. And whence cometh my understanding is as unimpeachable a source as probably exists in the entire hobby, yet I also understand why the females are afraid to report it (even to St. C) since once written, it can never be denied. Fear causes much to go unreported in the hobby (as is also true in real life) and this fact benefits the unseemly.