Trade deficit grows 12% under Trump

Calm down IB. Have one of the nurses " give you something". Youre obsession with Hillary is realthy unhealthy. Perhaps some therapy would benefit you? Let me know and I can get you the help you need. To bring the Clintons into the war in Iraq is comical. Were you personally abused ( non sexual) in some way by the Clintons? Originally Posted by themystic
Your every post is chalk-full of hildebeest's talking points, mistake. It would be your lib-retard-ass that has the problem with forgetting hildebeest, mistake.
in other words you cannot argue the facts so now you want to debate the personality.

do you sign the widening trade deficit is a good thing or a bad thing Originally Posted by WTF
What facts? I'm merely asking you to answer your own question. You shouldn't start threads on topics you don't understand and can't explain yourself.

Do I "sign" the trade deficit? No, do you?

YOU. ARE. A. FUCKING. MORONIC. BUFFOON.
What facts? Originally Posted by lustylad
Is WTF actually criticizing someone for a "debate" over "personality" instead of "facts"???

That's rich ...

.... because that's all he does is attack "personality"!
  • WTF
  • 02-08-2018, 02:38 PM
Is WTF actually criticizing someone for a "debate" over "personality" instead of "facts"???

That's rich ...

.... because that's all he does is attack "personality"! Originally Posted by LexusLover
You have no personality to attack other than your continuous lying disorder
Steel, Oil&Gas, and coal exports are soaring now:

https://www.forbes.com/sites/kenrobe...-than-100/amp/

On a whole, exports are up 5.5% under Trump.
Steel, Oil&Gas, and coal exports are soaring now:

https://www.forbes.com/sites/kenrobe...-than-100/amp/

On a whole, exports are up 5.5% under Trump. Originally Posted by bambino
Im damn sure investing in coal. I think Ill sell my AOL stocks and invest in coal. Got any good leads Bamboozled
Hey snitchy, when analyzing trade data what's the difference between f.o.b. and c.i.f.?
Im damn sure investing in coal. I think Ill sell my AOL stocks and invest in coal. Got any good leads Bamboozled Originally Posted by themystic
I'm gonna invest in the gerbil supplier to YOUR pet shop in Dallas and to Stan Dininshit's favorite shop in Pittsburgh. You two ought to have doubled my investment ( with your purchases ) in about 2 months !
I think Ill sell my AOL stocks and invest in coal. Got any good leads ..... Originally Posted by themystic
Yea. New business. Christmas Coal Stockings for Liberals!
fob ... Fucking Outstanding Boobs
cif ... Certainly Intense Fucking
Im damn sure investing in coal. I think Ill sell my AOL stocks and invest in coal. Got any good leads Bamboozled Originally Posted by themystic
Don’t sell your AOL stock you fool, they’re being acquired by Verizon and their stock is up on the news. You’re welcome.
  • WTF
  • 02-08-2018, 04:16 PM

Poor bastards are now coal loving Putin putz.
Here we have another premature thread about a topic the OP knows nothing about, which was started purely for the purpose of continuing the negative fake news against Trump. I suppose it would be challenging to attempt to compete with exporting "U.S. Made" shit until the facilities are in place to produce "the shit" to ship over seas. Fortunately for those who build manufacturing plants and the infrastructure and business support around the facilities there is a continuing need to expand the sites for making shit, since for decades it hasn't been done while tens of 1,000's of jobs have evaporated in the dust of fleeing companies.

So whine some more prematurely and immaturely.
  • WTF
  • 02-09-2018, 08:40 AM
Here we have another premature thread about a topic the OP knows nothing about, which was started purely for the purpose of continuing the negative fake news against Trump. I suppose it would be challenging to attempt to compete with exporting "U.S. Made" shit until the facilities are in place to produce "the shit" to ship over seas. Fortunately for those who build manufacturing plants and the infrastructure and business support around the facilities there is a continuing need to expand the sites for making shit, since for decades it hasn't been done while tens of 1,000's of jobs have evaporated in the dust of fleeing companies.

So whine some more prematurely and immaturely. Originally Posted by LexusLover
So you think the trade deficit growth is because we do not have factories built.

Do you think that maybe we will export more if say the dollar keeps falling?

If that a good thing then?

Tell us what you see in the next year.....further trade imbalance of less?

Is a weak dollar good or bad?

Is a trade deficit good or bad?

What does the simple-minded simpleton think?

Or does he think at all?