BBGs List of Twitter Ladies - Local & Touring

Funt, you need to see her and do the deed.
somebody has anger issues...way to put that degree to work lol... did you take dick sucking 101 in college Originally Posted by Funtimes44

sounds like your the one with the anger issues
Guys complain about lack of quality providers here.Well it not gonna help attract touring girls to come here if we insult them on boards for sport-it doesn't make us look all that great does it.
nothing worse than a whore that thinks she is smart...christ just do your job open your legs and your mouth and call it a day lol Originally Posted by Funtimes44
Don’t cut yourself on all that edge brah.
Is Olivia on Twitter?
Well apparently it’s double standard I can get insult not the other way around
Gman44 yes thanks for thé warning Funtime went crying on you
Double standard it’s okay for him to insult my writing skill and call me Russian but it’s not okay for me to call him for his actions and defend myself.There a reason not many ladies want to be on this board .I command the ones that stay !!
Tommy yes why more touring girls coming :you have your answer
Having someone literally insulting me and I get on the penalty box?
I first not illiterate my English isn’t the best but how is everybody French writing ?
How many languages you all speak not even just speak? Calling me Russian is ignorant and insulting.I’m born raise in Montreal Quebec I’m french ...my mom french all the way on my dad side 4 generations ago is apparently Ukrainian.There a significant difference which can be insulting either ways what you said as it’s 2 different countries
Unfortunately as my mom though there 2 difference between education & instruction repeatedly prove me it’s true.
I hope you guys have fun in your sausages fest
Would I recommend to go upstate ny...Hudson valley why?
I hope it was worth
Vj
I don’t really understand the attacks on this out of town provider who comes to visit us, giving us the opportunity to experience a different and foreign woman who has more class than many on this board. Victoria, ma belle, ignore ces mecs qui ne savent rien. Je crains que ne reviendras pas et que j’ai rate ma chance de te rencontrer. A little respect really does go a long way.
Anyway, I still enjoy the banter, so carry on ladies and gents.
BBG did a shout of people that are on her Twitter she Is probably the most respect companion in the area coming from clients & companions so smf! Originally Posted by Victoriajolie
Thank you, Victoria
Thank you, Victoria Originally Posted by bustybabygirl
your great!!:mf_lust slow:
I'd love to get added to the touring part...how do i do that???
I'd love to get added to the touring part...how do i do that??? Originally Posted by KassidyXoxo
....and I'd enjoy seeing you when you come to town
I'd love to get added to the touring part...how do i do that??? Originally Posted by KassidyXoxo
What’s your twitter handle?

If you DM me on twitter whenever you’re going to be in the area, I’d be happy to RT your locally relevant ads :-)