Donald Trump's companies are at least $650 million in debt to China and Goldman Sachs – double the amount he has claimed

• DSK
  • 08-21-2016, 04:01 PM
Observing from his personal dealings it's clear that his strategy is to get us in the type of debt that we can never get from underneath or recover from. Now we can see why he flat out refuses to release his tax returns. This guy is a living disaster and he knows it. I'm glad I'm not one of the sheeple he's suckered into supporting his charlatanism. LOL Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
How much do you owe on your house, and how much is it worth?

Consider the word "equity" my boy.

BTW, President Obama has tacked on 9 trillion in debt, and let the planet get warmer during his Presidency!!
BTW, President Obama has .... let the planet get warmer during his Presidency!! Originally Posted by DSK
If he had kept quiet for the past 7+ years, that probably would have been a "wash"!
How much do you owe on your house, and how much is it worth?

Consider the word "equity" my boy.! Originally Posted by DSK

Check the first line in my sig ;-)
actually that is false. not since Washinton, but since Coolidge. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
A little further back. It did go up and down until about 1850 when it stood at 63 million by 1900 it had grown to 2 billion and has keep growing no matter what party was in power. The underlying causes go far beyond more than just that Obama was in office.
Think how big it would be if they hadn't stolen from SS to help balance the budget.
See nuffin, say nuffin, hear nuffin ....

... just droppin dim smelly muffins. Originally Posted by LexusLover
You need get it even more ghetto...."Din be seein' nuffin, din be sayin' nuffin, din be hearin' nuffin. Where be dat CVS evbidy hittin".
  • R.M.
  • 08-21-2016, 05:55 PM
You know he's proud of his grill.
  • DSK
  • 08-21-2016, 06:30 PM
Check the first line in my sig ;-) Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
I was not familiar with the Rap vernacular, so I looked it up. I don't see how laundering [prohibited topic] money on a fancy car equates to equity and debt in real estate.

It is my understanding that [prohibited plural word, rhymes with beta iota gamma gamma eta rho's] prefer a cash business, don't they?

P.S. Now that I understand the meaning of your sig line, I believe it is a violation of this site's TOS, though I'm not going to report you, because I don't want to be accused of being racist.
  • R.M.
  • 08-21-2016, 08:37 PM
Wow, I can't understand why Trump just doesn't write a personal check every time he starts a big project.

I was watching a couple of buffoons on CNN spouting the same tripe as the OP's this morning. They did't have a clue as to how big projects are built. Originally Posted by Jackie S
This is the prime example of a smart business man. Most of these goobers don't get JackieS. Why. He is a real business man and knows what it takes to run a successful business. You turds are just a pimple on his ass.
This is the prime example of a smart business man. Most of these goobers don't get JackieS. Why. He is a real business man and knows what it takes to run a successful business. You turds are just a pimple on his ass. Originally Posted by R.M.
Hey babe, I'm certainly no Donald Trump, but I have signed the papers on "7 figures".

It helped me get where I am now. Quite comfortable.
  • R.M.
  • 08-21-2016, 11:20 PM
And with that ^ I rest my case.
Hey babe, I'm certainly no Donald Trump, but I have signed the papers on "7 figures".

It helped me get where I am now. Quite comfortable. Originally Posted by Jackie S
LOL!
Fisting Chap, as far as Hillary selecting the next 1-3 SCOTUS Justices, remember, it's your guns they'll be after. It will be your due process rights that will disappear. It will be your speech that will be prohibited. But you'll still be able to get an abortion. Be careful what you hope for. You might get it.
Wow, I can't understand why Trump just doesn't write a personal check every time he starts a big project. Originally Posted by Jackie S

^ This has to be the funniest shit I've read in a while. If you don't know the answer to this its clear you're half baked.

It helped me get where I am now. Quite comfortable. Originally Posted by Jackie S

No you're not and no you haven't. You just asked one of the most stupid questions ever which is why doesn't he write a personal check to fund a major project. I want you to think about why? I refuse to answer such a silly question. Even asking it makes it clear the only papers you've signed of the Monopoly variety.