Flynn was framed!!!

Originally Posted by HoeHummer
That used to be Yssup Rider's favorite - where did you get it?
This message is hidden because HoeHummer is on your ignore list.
View Post Today, 07:26 AM Remove user from ignore list
HoeHummer This message is hidden because HoeHummer is on your ignore list.

View Post Today, 07:27 AM Remove user from ignore list

View Post Today, 07:28 AM Remove user from ignore list

View Post Today, 07:53 AM Remove user from ignore list

That was 5 minutes I didn't waste.
This message is hidden because HoeHummer is on your ignore list.
View Post Today, 07:26 AM Remove user from ignore list

View Post Today, 07:27 AM Remove user from ignore list

View Post Today, 07:28 AM Remove user from ignore list

View Post Today, 07:53 AM Remove user from ignore list

That was 5 minutes I didn't waste. Originally Posted by HedonistForever
The fake Canuck is just padding his post count now.
i see he found the trump toilet paper... bahahahahahahah!!!!
  • oeb11
  • 04-29-2020, 02:21 PM
LL- Best Laugh all day.

Mayb someday even SR will have to admit Biden is missing the bells in the Bell tower.!!
Powell: Unsealed FBI Handwritten Notes And Emails Reveal Agents Plotted Perjury Trap On Flynn

By Sara Carter - April 29, 2020

U.S. District Court Judge Emmet G. Sullivan unsealed four pages of stunning FBI emails and handwritten notes Wednesday, regarding former Trump National Security Advisor Michael Flynn, which allegedly reveal the retired three star general was targeted by senior FBI officials for prosecution, stated Flynn’s defense attorney Sidney Powell. Those notes and emails revealed that the retired three-star general appeared to be set up for a perjury trap by the senior members of the bureau and agents charged with investigating the now-debunked allegations that President Donald Trump’s campaign colluded with Russia, said Sidney Powell, the defense lawyer representing Flynn.

(Sara Carter)
That used to be Yssup Rider's favorite - where did you get it? Originally Posted by friendly fred

from HoeHummer aka Yssup Rider aka HoeHummer aka mamboola

Quote:
Powell: Unsealed FBI Handwritten Notes And Emails Reveal Agents Plotted Perjury Trap On Flynn

By Sara Carter - April 29, 2020

U.S. District Court Judge Emmet G. Sullivan unsealed four pages of stunning FBI emails and handwritten notes Wednesday, regarding former Trump National Security Advisor Michael Flynn, which allegedly reveal the retired three star general was targeted by senior FBI officials for prosecution, stated Flynn’s defense attorney Sidney Powell. Those notes and emails revealed that the retired three-star general appeared to be set up for a perjury trap by the senior members of the bureau and agents charged with investigating the now-debunked allegations that President Donald Trump’s campaign colluded with Russia, said Sidney Powell, the defense lawyer representing Flynn.

(Sara Carter)

Originally Posted by I B Hankering

JUSTICE FOR MIKE FLYNN!!
Tonight on Fox News, the only place you will get this information, we get a little taste of what is in these new documents. Hand written notes, most likely between Lisa Page and Peter Strzok who was set to do the interview with Flynn, the interview James Comey set up deviating from normal protocols because he "thought he could get away with it" to quote Comey which got a big laugh from the crowd. The note goes like this.

"what is our goal. truth/ admission or get him to lie, so we can prosecute him or get him fired"?

Imagine two FBI agents saying that about a 33 year combat veteran who they think is going to deviate from the Obama doctrine on Russia which of course is the prerogative of a new incoming President.

So the FBI doesn't like what the new President "might do" visa vie Russia, so they set up his National Security adviser in a perjury trap so they can either prosecute him or get him fired and they accomplished both.

In this interview, Martha MacCallum talks to former federal prosecutor Andrew McCarthy who says that if Flynn had been a gang banger or drug lord,well, watch the clip.

https://video.foxnews.com/v/61530105...#sp=show-clips
Perhaps Robert Mueller should be prosecuted for allowing the entire Russia, Russia, Russia fiasco go as long as it did.

Wouldn’t this all go under the heading Malicious Prosecution?
Hey - where the fuck is WTF when we need him to weigh in?

I vaguely recall he had some kind of a bet with bambino and IB on this matter. Wasn't there a miles-long thread wherein he kept slamming & spamming away on the outcome of the Flynn case?

Oh wait, I forgot... that fucker done got himself banned again!

Is it time to take a victory lap yet? I put my money on Judge Sullivan throwing this obvious fbi perjury trap/prosecutorial misconduct/conspiracy episode out.

If that happens, it won't feel the same without WTF here to rub his nose in it!

Maybe that scalawag can log in as bobbeemagee lol?
Hey - where the fuck is WTF when we need him to weigh in? I vaguely recall he had some kind of a bet with bambino and IB on this matter. Wasn't there a miles-long thread wherein he kept slamming & spamming away on the outcome of the Flynn case?

Oh wait, I forgot that fucker done got himself banned again!

Is it time to take a victory lap yet? I put my money on Judge Sullivan throwing this obvious fbi perjury trap/prosecutorial misconduct/conspiracy episode out.

If that happens, it won't feel the same without WTF here to rub his nose in it! Originally Posted by lustylad

we will just have to make do with .. "WE TOLD YA SO!"

BAHHAAAA
Hey - where the fuck is WTF when we need him to weigh in?

I vaguely recall he had some kind of a bet with bambino and IB on this matter. Wasn't there a miles-long thread wherein he kept slamming & spamming away on the outcome of the Flynn case?

Oh wait, I forgot... that fucker done got himself banned again!

If that happens, it won't feel the same without WTF here to rub his nose in it!

Maybe that scalawag can log in as bobbee maggee lol? Originally Posted by lustylad
His nose is numb from his own bullshit. This is better. He is reading this but can’t post his usual drivel. He’s like Salamanca In Breaking Bad. He can pound his little bell.
well. even the mainstream is forced to report on this development ..

Documents are newly unsealed as Michael Flynn seeks to withdraw plea

https://www.yahoo.com/news/documents...021757373.html

A federal judge late Wednesday unsealed a new set of documents provided to lawyers for Michael Flynn, the former Trump national security adviser who is seeking to withdraw his guilty plea, that could provide them with new ammunition for attacking the FBI's handling of the case.

One of the pages is a handwritten note, apparently from an FBI official, about the bureau's interview with Flynn. "What's our goal? Truth/Admission or get him to lie, so we can prosecute him or get him fired?" Elsewhere it says, "we have a case on Flynn + Russians."

It is unclear who wrote the note or whether it was ever sent to anyone else. The document was turned over to Flynn's lawyers by Jeffrey Jensen, a U.S. attorney in Missouri tasked by Attorney General William Barr to examine the Flynn investigation.

Flynn pleaded guilty in 2017 to charges that he lied to the FBI by falsely denying he had conversations with Russia's ambassador to the United States during the Trump transition. But he has since replaced his original legal team with a new group of lawyers, and they have aggressively argued that Flynn was tricked into lying.

Flynn was fired after the White House concluded that he misled Vice President Mike Pence and other officials about his conversations with the Russian ambassador.

Federal District Court Judge Emmet Sullivan has delayed Flynn's sentencing while waiting for the original defense team to finish turning over all of its case files, but he has given no indication of how he would rule on the motion to withdraw the guilty plea.

Much of the note unsealed Wednesday is a straightforward summary of the FBI's approach to Flynn's Jan. 24, 2017, interview with the FBI at the White House. Among the items: "Our goal is to resolve case" and "Our goal is to determine if Mike Flynn is going to tell the truth @ his relationship w/Russians."

The note also said, "If we’re seen as playing games, WH will be furious," using the common abbreviation for White House, and "Protect our institution for not playing games."

Flynn's newly appointed lawyers have repeatedly argued that the FBI committed misconduct in its handling of the investigation. One of them, Sidney Powell, said in a court filing last week that Flynn "was deliberately set up and framed by corrupt agents at the top of the FBI."

Powell did not immediately respond to a request for comment Wednesday night.

President Trump said in a Tweet last month that he was strongly considering a pardon for Flynn.
Perhaps Robert Mueller should be prosecuted for allowing the entire Russia, Russia, Russia fiasco go as long as it did.

Wouldn’t this all go under the heading Malicious Prosecution? Originally Posted by Jackie S

Yeah but it would hardly be fair to prosecute a senile old man that didn't know there was an investigation being done in his name. I mean, have you ever witnessed anything more pitiful than Robert Mueller being question about "his" investigation and literally knew nothing about what was being asked of him.

But somebody should be prosecuted for this and it should start with the person that wrote that note asking if "our goal is to find the truth or get him to lie so we can prosecute him or get him fired". It seems as though the man who wrote that note was Bill Priestap, head of Counter Intelligence at the FBI and Peter Strzok's boss so I think we can assume the memo was the boss asking his underling what the goal of Strzok's interview should be. One would think it should be the other way around and maybe we will find out if that is true or not

So why was the FBI so out to get General Flynn? It was reported that Barack Obama warned incoming President Trump to be careful of Flynn. Why?

General Flynn had worked for President Obama, was an outspoken critic of President Obama's shortcomings.

Maybe like General Stanley McCrystal that Obama relieved of his Command for disagreeing with Obama.

But Obama could have revoked the security clearance of Flynn but he didn't. So was the FBI clairvoyant of Obama's feelings for Flynn or did Obama tell the FBI to get something on Flynn? Maybe Barr and Durham will tell us the answer to that question along with just how the Russia inquiry started and who the players were.