If your company fired you for not getting the shot….

Can't make any money off of them that's why, lol. Originally Posted by Levianon17
No said he couldn't stand to see his patients die from covid related symptoms because they wouldn't take preventive measures.
Can you still get a law degree from the back of a match book? Originally Posted by bambino
Cracker Jack boxes are re-emerging.
Let me guess you run a "Planet Shitness". It's really a Food Court with workout equipment, lol. Originally Posted by Levianon17
.... with mandatory mask wearing. Rebreathing carbon-dioxide explains the reduced cognitive abilities.

When a lawyer, even one pretending to be one, responds the judge customarily asks for some credentials or expertise to justify the "response" other than .... "you’re still as wrong"...!

I used to believe that law schools, like medical schools, had a baseline level of legal (medical) training that provided those who managed to graduate with a level of interest in inquiring about challenges to new events and circumstances .... rather than speculating on conclusions that support their momentary view of a subject matter that supports their agenda. But apparently not .... those professional educational institutions must be too consumed with which statues to tear down, what libraries to burn, and the chapters of U.S. history to revise.

It appears that according to the "current" legal educational standards .... arbitrary and capricious employment practices that discriminate against current and potential employees based upon no scientific evidence to support the decision making is acceptable and can be forced upon those who are employed and those who want to be employed ... as opposed to those sucking off the government tit.

That disgusting political agenda will soon be gone! Thank God! Because ...

"In God We Trust"!
No said he couldn't stand to see his patients die from covid related symptoms because they wouldn't take preventive measures. Originally Posted by royamcr
Oh that's his reason.
Oh that's his reason. Originally Posted by Levianon17
I suppose one must first have sufficient scientific/medical evidence with the requisite training to identify "covid related symptoms" as opposed to media headlines.

For instance: Are two bullet holes "covid related symptoms"?

A Cracker Jack box medical degree!
Two holes that's funny ,,, I would make them fire me and have them "write that as the reason , all the lawsuits are not done over this bullcrap just me
  • Tiny
  • 08-20-2021, 08:07 AM
.... with mandatory mask wearing. Rebreathing carbon-dioxide explains the reduced cognitive abilities.

When a lawyer, even one pretending to be one, responds the judge customarily asks for some credentials or expertise to justify the "response" other than .... "you’re still as wrong"...!

I used to believe that law schools, like medical schools, had a baseline level of legal (medical) training that provided those who managed to graduate with a level of interest in inquiring about challenges to new events and circumstances .... rather than speculating on conclusions that support their momentary view of a subject matter that supports their agenda. But apparently not .... those professional educational institutions must be too consumed with which statues to tear down, what libraries to burn, and the chapters of U.S. history to revise.

It appears that according to the "current" legal educational standards .... arbitrary and capricious employment practices that discriminate against current and potential employees based upon no scientific evidence to support the decision making is acceptable and can be forced upon those who are employed and those who want to be employed ... as opposed to those sucking off the government tit.

"In God We Trust"! Originally Posted by LexusLover
Blackman’s conclusion looked pretty cut and dry to me, a non-lawyer. It had nothing to do with legal education or politics and everything to do with the Louisiana statutes.

While perhaps irrelevant to Blackman’s analysis, since you brought it up, there’s lots of scientific evidence the vaccines are helpful at preventing infection and highly effective at preventing severe disease and hospitalization (ie lost time from work).

Please note that at-will employment is in general supported by Republicans and opposed by pro-labor Democrats. Blackman’s a Democrat I think. So his analysis is counter to his “disgusting political agenda.”

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/At-will_employment
  • oeb11
  • 08-20-2021, 08:11 AM
Wait till you hear about the Doctor that will not see any of his unvaccinated patients. Not emergency medicine. Originally Posted by royamcr

Please reference Your post- such would be - on its' face, contrary to medical ethics.

So - 'r' - As usual - 'r' - You post Lies.

And dig your own DPST hole deeper and deeper. No credibility!

such foolishness.
If the doctor was in emergency medicine it would be an ethical issue. This is his private practice. A doctor in private practice doesn't have to see anyone that walks through the door.

https://www.charlotteobserver.com/ne...253551934.html

These media sources have a slight to moderate liberal bias. They often publish factual information that utilizes loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes) to favor liberal causes. These sources are generally trustworthy for information, but may require further investigation. See all Left-Center sources.

Overall, we rate the Charlotte Observer Left-Center Biased based on editorial positions that advocate for liberal policy. We also rate them High for factual reporting due to proper sourcing and a clean fact check record.
Detailed Report
Factual Reporting: HIGH
World Press Freedom Rank: USA 45/180

History

Founded in 1886, The Charlotte Observer is a newspaper serving Charlotte, North Carolina, and its metro area. It has the largest circulation in North Carolina and South Carolina. They have won 5 Pulitzer prizes in their history. The current editor is Sherry Chisenhall.
  • Tiny
  • 08-20-2021, 08:30 AM
Please reference Your post- such would be - on its' face, contrary to medical ethics.

So - 'r' - As usual - 'r' - You post Lies.

And dig your own DPST hole deeper and deeper. No credibility!

such foolishness. Originally Posted by oeb11
Oeb, I think the few doctors who are doing this are primarily concerned about their patients health, and not so much paranoid for their own safety. Please take a look at this, from the New York Post,

https://www.google.com/amp/s/nypost....-patients/amp/

I can understand why he’s doing this. Some Medical professionals in places like Alabama are seeing carnage that would have been greatly alleviated if people weren’t afraid of the vaccine (not talking about you - it’s possible your previous infection provides more protection than vaccination.)

In my community now 45% of the hospital beds are occupied by COVID patients. People are stuck in the emergency room because there are no more hospital beds. The vaccination rate is only 40% for people over 12 years of age. What’s interesting is that 70% of the beds are taken up by people under the age of 60. Why? In large part because older people have gotten vaccinated. The younger ones have not.
  • Tiny
  • 08-20-2021, 08:31 AM
Sorry royamcr, you beat me to it. I posted same story, from a right of center source

I wish some of our vaccine hesitant posters would read both the links. This disease is ravaging our health care system again in many places where vaccination rates are low.
The left center post I made is just a random quick search I found. There are many others.
I wish some of our vaccine hesitant posters would read both the links. This disease is ravaging our health care system again in many places where vaccination rates are low. Originally Posted by Tiny
#1: People are leaving the "vaccine/mask/closure" states and relocating to those states that have less government interference.
#2: The vaccine has not been released by the FDA for general use.
#3: Because of the above there are people taking the vaccine that are having negative responses afterwards and there are people who have been "infected" with Covid post vaccine!
#4: The stats are distributed by the businesses that benefit from the treatment of Covid .... they get additional funds for Covid patients .... and that is why someone showing up in the emergency room with gunshot holes and allegedly testing positive for Covid gets called a "death by Covid"!

One cannot honestly require people to take an inadequately tested drug with contra-indications surfacing in the experimental consumption of the drug .... There are legitimate medical reasons for a person to refuse to take certain drugs depending upon their own, personal medical condition.

My own physicianS WILL NOT DEMAND I TAKE THE VACCINE! I decide what meds I take.

Why the fuck would I pay any attention to a politician or government funded "expert" who sucks politicians' cocks for his next pay check? More importantly why bullshitters on a blog site?

"In God We Trust"! Originally Posted by LexusLover
Evidently, and unsurprisingly, you have no clue what you’re talking about. BUT, if you can substantiate any of your theories or proclamations regarding applicability or “intentional torts” by an employer by firing employees not vaccinated or giving employees a choice between vaccinations and termination or whatever the hell else you claim or why employers need to up their insurance limits or even why or how discrimination laws would apply for a person that refuses to get vaccinated, Put it out there. Show me is that you’re correct, if you can
Two holes that's funny ,,, Originally Posted by rexdutchman
But true! More than once!