Is Biger Better??

"There's Something About Mary" remember? When Ted gets his thing stuck in the zipper her brother is like, "Hah aha Frank and Beans, Frank and Beans" because he hears the dad asking him if it was the Frank or the Bean that was caught lol. Fkin classic!
Here ya go...

http://movieclips.com/FHeyR-theres-s...ank-and-beans/ Originally Posted by London Rayne

I still have sympathy pains every time I watch that scene. My legs cross all on their own.
I like between 4.5 and 5.5...you're about perfect! Originally Posted by London Rayne
No wonder London likes me, lol.

I have had a couple of providers tell me the truth-

Most girls like a slightly above average guy but not with a condom on. A condom makes an average size dick feel big and a big cock feel uncomfortably huge.

So when I see providers, I'm about right. When I go home to the SO, I'm average.... maybe
No wonder London likes me, lol.

I have had a couple of providers tell me the truth-

Most girls like a slightly above average guy but not with a condom on. A condom makes an average size dick feel big and a big cock feel uncomfortably huge.

So when I see providers, I'm about right. When I go home to the SO, I'm average.... maybe Originally Posted by pipefitter73
What kind of condoms are you using? Are those the London Rayne signature series? Those are made of kevlar and are bullet proof I think! LOL
Ha ha...they are bullet proof, but apparently not wacko proof! Yes, the condom does make even a below average one feel bigger and more annoying!!
Ha ha...they are bullet proof, but apparently not wacko proof! Yes, the condom does make even a below average one feel bigger and more annoying!! Originally Posted by London Rayne
A provider using the word "annoying"! That’s classic London Rayne right there! I love it! Give me your money, you get to "annoy" me for a while, now get the fuck out! CLASSIC LOL

London, you’re everything good they say about you and then some!
I don't like skinny dicks.
A provider using the word "annoying"! That’s classic London Rayne right there! I love it! Give me your money, you get to "annoy" me for a while, now get the fuck out! CLASSIC LOL

London, you’re everything good they say about you and then some! Originally Posted by Still Looking
I meant the condom, you nut!
I meant the condom, you nut! Originally Posted by London Rayne
It's still funny! LOL
Size is a must to some,
I do not know, ask Sofaking...

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=340079 , post 11.