If Clintons elected..................

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=908008

Looks like pistolero from Texas made the comment "we don't want him back'. Were you making an ass of yourself in the Texas forum also? Who told you to go there? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Nah, Pistol was just fucking around. I can tell you the Mods think Asswipe is a douche bag supreme. He hits the RTM button daily to piss and moan. Cocksucking pig.
That's bullshit, Limpdick, and you know it.

What did they say when they tossed your obscenely gelatinous bloat out of the forum for 90 days?

What will they say the next time you get your fat ass banned?

Nah, Pistol was just fucking around. I can tell you the Mods think Asswipe is a douche bag supreme. He hits the RTM button daily to piss and moan. Cocksucking pig. Originally Posted by bambino
LINK ?
That's bullshit, Limpdick, and you know it.

What did they say when they tossed your obscenely gelatinous bloat out of the forum for 90 days?

What will they say the next time you get your fat ass banned?

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Nothing is said when you get banned. Just like the mods ignoring you when you pound the RTM button to cry. You cocksucking pig.
LINK ? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
There isn't a link dumb ass. Still carrying Asswipes water? Don't need a link to see that either you stupid lackey.
There isn't a link dumb ass. Still carrying Asswipes water? Don't need a link to see that either you stupid lackey. Originally Posted by bambino
Then you are just another fucking liar on this forum bimbo.
Then you are just another fucking liar on this forum bimbo. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Not lying. I don't lie. You're mentor lies.
Nah, Pistol was just fucking around. I can tell you the Mods think Asswipe is a douche bag supreme. He hits the RTM button daily to piss and moan. Cocksucking pig. Originally Posted by bambino
There isn't a link dumb ass. Still carrying Asswipes water? Don't need a link to see that either you stupid lackey. Originally Posted by bambino
Originally Posted by i'va biggen
That's a perfect emoji for you. Are they the dingle berries that you pick
Then you are just another fucking liar on this forum bimbo. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
whinyLittleChimp just calls people liar. He has nothing else. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Look folks - even the chimp's mentor is frustrated! Asswipe keeps trying, but you just can't teach a retarded primate how to up his game. No matter how many bananas you feed them, chimps have no game.
Look folks - even the chimp's mentor is frustrated! Asswipe keeps trying, but you just can't teach a retarded primate how to up his game. No matter how many bananas you feed them, chimps have no game. Originally Posted by lustylad
Asswipe doesn't have game either. Unless you consider cocksucking a game.
Asswipe doesn't have game either. Unless you consider cocksucking a game. Originally Posted by bambino
Neither Asswipe nor ekim the retarded chimp needs any mentoring in that skill set!
That's a perfect emoji for you. Are they the dingle berries that you pick Originally Posted by bambino
Ask your mentor gay rey, he is the expert. Or his second in command lusting for lads.

Look folks - even the chimp's mentor is frustrated! Asswipe keeps trying, but you just can't teach a retarded primate how to up his game. No matter how many bananas you feed them, chimps have no game. Originally Posted by lustylad
Here is what you eat, then feed bimbo.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oAQubtm-IPg
Ask your mentor gay rey, he is the expert. Or his second in command lusting for lads.

Here is what you eat, then feed bimbo.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oAQubtm-IPg Originally Posted by i'va biggen
:woot_ju mp:

Biggie in a dingleberry patch!
Here is what you eat, then feed bimbo. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
No, you disgusting, scatologically-obsessed chimp... ...eating your own poop is NOT what asswipe had in mind when he told you to up your game!