Another DQKitty 'Alert' Classic that got closed. :-(

Always have to get that last word in don't you Kitty? And look at the way you're talking to this lady, if someone called you that you'd pronounce them a bully and be pounding the RTM like you're playing a video game.

Just when I want to feel some sympathy for your old stinky ass you pull this card and act tough and show everyone who the real Kitty is. Originally Posted by TheEccie214
Wow, really??? wtf... see how you are always trying to twist it on me. Ok, yall hound me to no end, bump all these old threads, Dorky was banned for trolling me and I'm the bad guy for defending myself?

I don't need you to feel sorry for me Troll. What you do need to do is take that libel off your signature line, especially since the name Kitty Lamour is copyrighted and you can't use it without my express written permission...So, quit using my name without my permission to endorse your agenda to force me into retirement or I will prosecute you. I own the name Kitty Lamour.

Copyright Notice
All information, material and photographs posted on this profile are subject to copyrights owned by Kitty Lamour. Any reproduction, retransmission, republication, or other use of all or part of any document found on this profile is expressly prohibited unless prior written permission has been granted by Kitty Lamour. All other rights reserved.
The name, Kitty Lamour, and photographs that appear on this profile may not be used in any advertising, publicity, promotion, or in any other manner implying my endorsement, sponsorship of, or affiliation with any statement or service, without Kitty Lamour's prior express written permission.

And by the way, in all fairness, I've never been called stincky. Called about everything else but not stincky.

What you do need to do is take that libel off your signature line, especially since the name Kitty Lamour is copyrighted and you can't use it without my express written permission...So, quit using my name without my permission to endorse your agenda to force me into retirement or I will prosecute you. I own the name Kitty Lamour. Originally Posted by KittyLamour
That, too, made me chuckle.
Well you trolls make me want to "up-chuckle" my lunch.

Don't you ever have anything remotely edifying, intelligent or educational to say CB?

We'll just see who get's the last chuckle... ok? Sweet.

Now have a nice day on eccie I have things to do.
Don't you ever have anything remotely edifying, intelligent or educational to say CB? Originally Posted by KittyLamour
Please, it's cb (not to be confused with CB, CD, CDB, BBCR or LD's BBC).
I'm not sure why you'd start a thead about cuss words with only having the intent of getting into an argument with that sweet gal from Houston. Originally Posted by TheEccie214
Sweet gal from Houston? haha. I bet that sweet gal is gonna give you a freebie for that comment right? You do get something in return for all this White Knighting right?

I see your green light is on .....but you don't seem to respond... Originally Posted by Tony Gambino
Talk about stalking, I can see why you are obsessed with Kitty and want to know what she is doing at all hours of the day. Why not just get over your shyness and ask her out already?
Well you trolls make me want to "up-chuckle" my lunch.

Don't you ever have anything remotely edifying, intelligent or educational to say CB?

We'll just see who get's the last chuckle... ok? Sweet.

Now have a nice day on eccie I have things to do.
Originally Posted by KittyLamour
I think you're being mean. cb (ntbcw...) is very educational. I feel more intelligent after reading many of his posts. It's like bandwidth facilitated IQ osmosis. Or something like it.
Good Morning "Pee-Wee!"

LOL, OMG I was working... you know some of us have bills to pay. The green light stays on because I don't log out.

Damn, why don't you choke on all that shit you talk?
So you never log out huh that's not the brightest thing a whore could ever say..
So kitty Lamour is copyrighted as a whore ?
I bet that was in interesting filing at the copyright office.
As a general principle, I do not loan funds to trolls, haters, bullies or general meanies. So, "no."

It's Cuban Tiesday, cut a brother a break! I have a duo scheduled with twins that are from Havanna! I will meet you for that coffee and then sing the praise for Kitty!
Not to be the bearer of bad news but....

1. The name you use was used by someone long before you, and is also that name of a number of sexually oriented products. While you can claim copyright to your website, etc... obtaining same copyright for a name is an expensive and arduous endeavor.

2. Good luck attempting to file a prosecutable claim of copyright infringement on a name that can easily be shown to be participating in an industry not legal in all US locations.

3. Might want to look up the legal requirements in regards to what you have to do to "vigorously defend" your Trademarks and Copyrights if you want the ability to attempt to lay claim. It's a doozy. Even if our industry were 100% on the up and up-- you'd have quite the mountain to climb.
So you never log out huh that's not the brightest thing a whore could ever say.. Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
What have you ever said that was bright?

Not to be the bearer of bad news but....

1. The name you use was used by someone long before you, and is also that name of a number of sexually oriented products. While you can claim copyright to your website, etc... obtaining same copyright for a name is an expensive and arduous endeavor.

2. Good luck attempting to file a prosecutable claim of copyright infringement on a name that can easily be shown to be participating in an industry not legal in all US locations.

3. Might want to look up the legal requirements in regards to what you have to do to "vigorously defend" your Trademarks and Copyrights if you want the ability to attempt to lay claim. It's a doozy. Even if our industry were 100% on the up and up-- you'd have quite the mountain to climb. Originally Posted by GracePreston
Stop going after Kitty with these ridiculous posts that are just a cheap attempt to keep yourself relevant. If Kitty wants to copyright the name, she can, and it can be legally enforced.

While there are many imposters and jealous people, there is only one Kitty Lamour.

The world needs more of Kitty Lamour, and much less of all you trolls.
Please make sure your attorney addresses me as Mr. TheECCIE214 in all correspondence.
And I my dear will not allow you to continue to try to besmirch my good name! Quit stalking me and enjoy your retirement.
Please make sure your attorney addresses me as President of the White Knight Group in all correspondence. Originally Posted by TheEccie214
FIFY