What's Up With All The BBFS Request !!

First let me state this.....TO EACH HIS & HER OWN...

Now..

I'm not with the BBFS in the hobby....
I don't understand why BBFS has become more in demand...I carry my own condoms and I'm all about slingin this meat up in the guts...If the condom slips off due to EXTRA moisture then so be it but trust and believe I'm RUNNING to the sink to get a bird bath in...

Due to the trust and lie factors that go along with the hobby....I've limited my freakiness....

Can't always trust a big butt and a smile...Along with some of the comments I've read on this thread...
I think the girls get shitty because somewhere down the line they've done bbfs and some guy has added them to that secret list forbidden to be mentioned in public areas...

Then another potential client comes along sees said provider on list so he thinks he might be safe to ask.

I agree with previous poster about writing a disclaimer...then if it's still brought up...i would say the provider is justified in being annoyed or shitty

That's sweet Analeese' s $.02

Hobby on folks! Originally Posted by Analeese
There's a list? Where? Um, cuz, you know, I want to know which girls to avoid.
There's a list? Where? Um, cuz, you know, I want to know which girls to avoid. Originally Posted by Brandofan
It can not be named or spoken of...totally super top secret...
Fem,

Chung can't afford you, he's a cheap ass, he chases those $100. street walkers and get's what he pays for. Read some of his smut reviews, naaaw that's probably not a good ideal, I don't want you to get sick at your stomach... Besides he cant save his money & hold out that long, remember he's got a cock attached to him that thinks more than the one between his ears., Sorry Chung the truth hurts.
Fem,

Chung can't afford you, he's a cheap ass, he chases those $100. street walkers and get's what he pays for. Read some of his smut reviews, naaaw that's probably not a good ideal, I don't want you to get sick at your stomach... Besides he cant save his money & hold out that long, remember he's got a cock attached to him that thinks more than the one between his ears., Sorry Chung the truth hurts. Originally Posted by Connex
10 days on ECCIE, and you know me inside and out? FYI smart guy, Femi is on my list, I need to corral some dollars together, but she is near the top of my want list.. I will eagerly write another smut review when that session occurs, BTW, where are your reviews? the single review you posted is full of violent imagery, the word "Bitch" used repeatedly.. I don't treat ladies like that. you hang around to Troll me, I realize I'm exciting, but it's bad form to jack off to my reviews and not contribute.
Chung is one of the more respected members here. He is always forthcoming with info and yet remains pretty humble. You on the other hand have no cred. Kindly GFY.
brando,

I know Chung is forthcoming with info, this isn't my first rodeo, I cant say he's respected, he sticks his foot in his mouth quite frequently and he chases those BP ladies, SW hoes, and Asian Spa girls for 15 & 30 min $80, & $100. sessions & because I don't his info & contributions are relatively useless to me. I prefer to chase established verified eccie providers & P411 ladies and visit for 1 or more hour appointments. I make connections & build trust with the ladies I visit. 10 days and I don't care to know anything about you, I know enough about you to not listen to your bullshit & worthless banter. Grow some balls or go put your dress back on, If you cant take constructive criticism then get another hobby. Keep chasing them SW's and eventually you'll get what you deserve and it wont wash off with soap & water.. Hobby on!
brando,

I know Chung is forthcoming with info, this isn't my first rodeo, I cant say he's respected, he sticks his foot in his mouth quite frequently and he chases those BP ladies, SW hoes, and Asian Spa girls for 15 & 30 min $80, & $100. sessions & because I don't his info & contributions are relatively useless to me. I prefer to chase established verified eccie providers & P411 ladies and visit for 1 or more hour appointments. I make connections & build trust with the ladies I visit. 10 days and I don't care to know anything about you, I know enough about you to not listen to your bullshit & worthless banter. Grow some balls or go put your dress back on, If you cant take constructive criticism then get another hobby. Keep chasing them SW's and eventually you'll get what you deserve and it wont wash off with soap & water.. Hobby on! Originally Posted by Connex
Different strokes for different folks. He never attacked you, so while you may disagree with him why do you feel the need to flame him? It doesn't matter, don't bother replying, you've won yourself a spot in my ignore list.

You're going to do very well here in this community. /s
You sure know a lot about CHUNG for someone that just joined....what's your other/previous handle? Or perhaps you just read a lot. LOL

brando,

I know Chung is forthcoming with info, this isn't my first rodeo, I cant say he's respected, he sticks his foot in his mouth quite frequently and he chases those BP ladies, SW hoes, and Asian Spa girls for 15 & 30 min $80, & $100. sessions & because I don't his info & contributions are relatively useless to me. I prefer to chase established verified eccie providers & P411 ladies and visit for 1 or more hour appointments. I make connections & build trust with the ladies I visit. 10 days and I don't care to know anything about you, I know enough about you to not listen to your bullshit & worthless banter. Grow some balls or go put your dress back on, If you cant take constructive criticism then get another hobby. Keep chasing them SW's and eventually you'll get what you deserve and it wont wash off with soap & water.. Hobby on! Originally Posted by Connex
And this guy barebacks with spurs on !

http://www.eccie.net/attachment.php?...1&d=1481393999
I think the girls get shitty because somewhere down the line they've done bbfs and some guy has added them to that secret list forbidden to be mentioned in public areas...

Then another potential client comes along sees said provider on list so he thinks he might be safe to ask.

I agree with previous poster about writing a disclaimer...then if it's still brought up...i would say the provider is justified in being annoyed or shitty

That's sweet Analeese' s $.02

Hobby on folks! Originally Posted by Analeese
It can not be named or spoken of...totally super top secret... Originally Posted by Analeese

CG
...it's bad form to jack off to my reviews and not contribute. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Is it really? **puts dick away and zips up**
It is not just you. This nasty shit has been on the rise for the last 2 years. That is why i have put the NO BBFS shit on my ads showcase and signature.

Obviously these asshat fucktards that want this shit forgot that there are these nasty little things called STDS out here and two of them arent curable by just a few antibiotic pills and a shot. I mean that is why you have a wife/so for. that is who you that shit with. There is NO WAY IN HELL i would trust a hobbyist with his paperwork let alone a provider.

IMO those that seek out these services and provide them are very sexually uneducated and put everyone in the hobby at risk. This I why i try to keep track of the ones that provide it and request it. If a guy that wants to see me and has seen a BBFS provider and uses her as a reference i WILL NOT see them. Because once you receive that service that is usually all the guy wants. Its sad to see that this board is going to hell with all this unsafe activities.

But hey play with your own life if you want but you will not play with mine. Sad thing is some of these girls are undercover with it. I have been told many times that a lot of girls will do it for an extra small amount. The worst part is alot of my request are for bb foreign trips which is 100 times fucking worse. But hey to each his own. I guess russian roulette is becoming a popular game these days.

And to Femme Love you have just became the dumbest person in my book. Not only are you offering this service which is your biz but to say to just have the guy pull out if he doesnt have current up to date test results has got to be THE DUMBEST SHIT EVER!!! A guy doesnt have to come inside you to give your dumb ass a fucking std. WOW. .This is the uneducatedpart i am talking about im in utter amazement of the lack of education and the level of stupidity!!!

Yes unprotected sex is amazing but should be shared with someone you are WITH!!! Not a fucking provider that sees at least 3 guys a day. The whole I am allergic to latex is straight bullshit 98% of the time. But hey you fucktards go play in traffic. One day your ass is gonna get hit especially if your doing the shit with out of date lab work papers. SMDH SAD this is just SAD this isnt the 60's
  • BLM69
  • 12-10-2016, 12:07 PM
These women forget that they're gobbling up cocks that are BBFS with other providers often! The hobby is a huge risk so no one should judge what adults choose do here, wanna be safer, there's always cbj LOL......gobble up
Thanks I might have to try that cb also I'm not made I was just wondering why there has been such an incline on the request for BBFS and CREAMPIES Originally Posted by BEBEJ
Why the increase in request?
There are several girls that advertise it. There are many more who do it for an upcharge and there are those that do it because they are scared of saying no.

I always say, a guy can ask for whatever his little heart desires. If he wants midgets swinging from my ceiling while I'm giving him a golden shower..... He can ask. Doesn't mean that he'll get it.

I will always politely reply and try to refer him to those ladies that might be good Catholic girls and open minded to such requests.