Breaking News

I'm getting a government check? Shit where is it....be the first damn one I've ever gotten!

Maybe when I'm 65 like all these racist geezers , I'll want to join the Klan too. Protect my Medicare! Make sure the government does not touch my Medicare! Originally Posted by WTF
I just realized, it's you Meyerland monkey shinny ass hanging out in you avatar, makes more sense.

Hey...if you want to get rid of SS and Medicare, I'm all for it....it is 99% of these old white geezers in this forum that will cry a river.

Just ask LexusLiar , 2Bit and the rest of the Klansmen if they will give of their SS and Medicare! They'll shit their pant Originally Posted by WTF
You act like you don't have Birthdays, lol.

Jim
multitasking. ever heard of it? you should with as much free time as u seem to have to post crap u racist cracker. oh yeah . now you will claim you are retired and quite wealthy. well retired at least hahhaaaaa Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
I'm sho he reel wellfy!

He gots the three W's: Watermelon, Welfare checks, and WHITE WEMEMS!!!!!
The statement is self explanatory, jackass. It doesn't need a link, moron. Only a lib-retard like you thinks everyone needs to whine and cry about the election results. The reality is that nearly half the country is still celebrating -- FUCKING CELEBRATING -- the fact that hildebeest didn't win!!! Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Other than calling someone a liberal and other names, and deflecting with Clinton you don't have much going for you IB.

You are the one whining .
  • WTF
  • 03-09-2017, 02:01 PM
I'm sho he reel wellfy!

He gots the three W's: Watermelon, Welfare checks, and WHITE WEMEMS!!!!! Originally Posted by Muscleup
It's ok Muscleup....you got penis envy. You think I'm black!
Nobody thinks you are black, they think you are stupid.
Other than calling someone a liberal and other names, and deflecting with Clinton you don't have much going for you IB.

You are the one whining .
Originally Posted by wordup666

One need only check your post I first addressed to see that you'd be the lib-retard that is whining and crying. Those of us who rejected hildebeest will be in a celebratory mood each and everyday for the next four years knowing that Trump has already delivered on that promise: hildebeest isn't and never will be president!!! Go cry in the corner with your safety pin attached.
  • WTF
  • 03-09-2017, 03:26 PM
Nobody thinks you are black, they think you are stupid. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
You are like LexusLover now...thinking you know what others think.

If you really knew wtf they thought, you'd know what a joke they think of some asshole on a hooker board that feels the need to be a Super Mod....like a fucking Hall Monitor. Hang those tattle telling dipshits up in a locker!
You are like LexusLover now...thinking you know what others think.

Should we take a poll then to find out how many think you're stupid?

If you really knew wtf they thought, you'd know what a joke they think of some asshole on a hooker board that feels the need to be a Super Mod....like a fucking Hall Monitor. Hang those tattle telling dipshits up in a locker!

You Houston fucktards NEED monitoring 24/7 because yinz can't be trusted not to out people. Fuck, they even have a "Ban-a-polooza" thread in the Houston coed forum to keep track of who's been banned! Originally Posted by WTF
Tell us again, fagboy... why were you banned for a year?
  • WTF
  • 03-09-2017, 05:25 PM
Tell us again, fagboy... why were you banned for a year? Originally Posted by lustylad
Bitch slapping Pissburg Queenies that wanted to touch my weewee with their tongues. How long did you have that black eye?

I should have known one of you crybabies would take up for that yoyo.

How about you start that poll, right after 2Dogs takes his pole out your ass.

One need only check your post I first addressed to see that you'd be the lib-retard that is whining and crying. Those of us who rejected hildebeest will be in a celebratory mood each and everyday for the next four years knowing that Trump has already delivered on that promise: hildebeest isn't and never will be president!!! Go cry in the corner with your safety pin attached.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
If that is all you have to be happy about then Trump must be failing you. Originally Posted by wordup666
Was a astute observation which resonates louder with each of your lame Clinton posts.

If you ever discover how dumb your posts sound, then you will have a Kodak moment.
Was a astute observation which resonates louder with each of your lame Clinton posts.

If you ever discover how dumb your posts sound, then you will have a Kodak moment.
Yeah, hildebeest was a "lame" candidate, and hildebeest ain't president because Trump beat her "lame" ass in the 2016 election, you dumb-ass, lib-retarded whiner. While your tears are salting your ginger beer, the rest of us are still ecstatically celebrating with stouter stuff.
While your tears are salting your ginger beer, the rest of us are still ecstatically celebrating with stouter stuff. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Drink up!

Yeah, hildebeest was a "lame" candidate, and hildebeest ain't president because Trump beat her "lame" ass in the 2016 election, you dumb-ass, lib-retarded whiner. While your tears are salting your ginger beer, the rest of us are still ecstatically celebrating with stouter stuff. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Drink up!

Originally Posted by lustylad
Ginger beer? Never heard of it, must be what you liberal lemmings drink while toasting your Messiah Trump.

Drink up girls.
Ginger beer? Never heard of it, must be what you liberal lemmings drink while toasting your Messiah Trump.

Drink up girls.
You just keep whining, and we'll keep laughing at your sorry, pathetic ass.

Drink up!

Originally Posted by lustylad

+1