I have a crush on a civie girl who cuts my hair and want her to be my sugar baby, need advice

If only you knew someone with a Loft in the Warehouse district. haha
she is 22 right?? hmmmm a bar..... nice.... warehouse district or something. get her drunk and have your way with her Originally Posted by sixxbach

Although that has worked in the past (except that one time I got this girl home after a Patrice Pike concert and she insisted that I memorize this ridiculous poem that had the format of "the 12 days of Christmas" before I could fuck her, I decided after 2 hours of trying to play that stupid game that her pussy probably wasn't even worth it and I passed out. What was her name again?), I don't want to treat my sugar baby like a one night stand. I want to OWN her. Y'all know how I am by now. Help a girl out.
Shopping! Imagine the scenarios.........

Casually strolling through the fashions; brushing arms against each other squeezing between the tables, very innocent...

picking out a nice slip dress or top, taking it to the dressing room, helping her try it on, or picking out something for yourself and having her help you try it on.

Shopping can be a very intimate experience; a very conversational moment; you can find out her likes and dislikes, and also see what her boundaries are....

Good luck, Taylor, sounds like a very sweet girl....
Although that has worked in the past (except that one time I got this girl home after a Patrice Pike concert and she insisted that I memorize this ridiculous poem that had the format of "the 12 days of Christmas" before I could fuck her, I decided after 2 hours of trying to play that stupid game that her pussy probably wasn't even worth it and I passed out. What was her name again?), I don't want to treat my sugar baby like a one night stand. I want to OWN her. Y'all know how I am by now. Help a girl out. Originally Posted by TaylorMaiden29
shopping... show her who is momma. if i was going to have a sugar baby, i would do that. work your way from regular clothing stores to the victoria's or fredricks stores........ so much flirting and fun that could be had
OH! I need more advice???? So where should I take her? Poker? Shopping? Strip club? .......

My ultimate fantasy of her (well, it's tied with others at this point) is to play with her while gentlemen watch through glass like in the Madonna video when Madonna was putting on a peep show. What song was that? Originally Posted by TaylorMaiden29
Need you ask?

Most definitely bring her to a strip club. One where you will get some attention from other ladies.... It will show her you are in demand and that if she wants some of you she needs to get with the program......

Do you need VIP access anywhere? I'm sure you have an acquaintance or two that will accommodate you and VIP is a bit more intimate......

You get to see how she reacts to other women... something you are still looking to define..... You have the ability to molest her a bit yourself in a setting where it is expected....

You also get to interact with her in an environment where men will see the two of you which could be a prelude to your "playing with her while being watched fantasy"....

So ......

Which club should we be at to watch the show? Since we will be assisting with YOUR fantasy I think a free "preview" is in order.... Might I suggest Perfect 10?

So I just texted her:

"Let's go buy some pretty lingerie. I need a new 'something pretty,' you?"

And now we wait................

And drink more wine worrying if I just went to far.................
Text from sugar baby:
" Fabulous, would love to spend the time with you and I've never been to a strip club"

Text from me to Marilyn (favorite stripper at Perfect 10, used to be my gf)
"you working Thursday night? I have a girl who I'm sweet on that I want to bring in. You're number 1, but I've been really lonely. Can you help work her up for me?"

And we wait some more................
So I just texted her:

"Let's go buy some pretty lingerie. I need a new 'something pretty,' you?"

And now we wait................

And drink more wine worrying if I just went to far................. Originally Posted by TaylorMaiden29
A lady texted me a few minutes a few minutes ago wanting me to come in to P10 tonight.....

I texted her asking for "a picture of the pricetag on the back of her T-Back...."

I tend to be a little more "direct"

I'm drinking a wine cooler and not worrying about a thing.... There are more where I found her!

Come on Taylor.... gals are about $1000 a dozen if you know where and how to shop!
and perfect 10 management will be stunned speachless when a stampede of gentlemen descend on the club thursday evening for ringside seats,,,,,lol
Text from sugar baby:
" Fabulous, would love to spend the time with you and I've never been to a strip club"

Text from me to Marilyn (favorite stripper at Perfect 10, used to be my gf)
"you working Thursday night? I have a girl who I'm sweet on that I want to bring in. You're number 1, but I've been really lonely. Can you help work her up for me?"

And we wait some more................ Originally Posted by TaylorMaiden29
Excellent choice..... Talked to her Monday night but had no time to get any dances from her..... Gotta love a gal that drinks Coors Light!

Interesting...... We have similar tastes in ladies.....

But let me get this straight.....

Your asking your "Ex" to help you seduce your "Next"?

Damn Girl.... Your like a female version of me!.....

I used "this years ex".... to make the "2008 ex" jealous a couple of weeks ago and the next day I got FS in the VIP room from her in one wild afternoon escapade I hadn't planned.....

So... Perfect 10... Tomorrow Night......

Be there!

Does anyone know if P10 has Popcorn?
I got this girl home after a Patrice Pike concert and she insisted that I memorize this ridiculous poem that had the format of "the 12 days of Christmas" before I could fuck her, I decided after 2 hours of trying to play that stupid game that her pussy probably wasn't even worth it and I passed out. Originally Posted by TaylorMaiden29

Howdy, Folks!

I now need a new keyboard; shouldn't have been drinking hot tea...

I gotta admit, immediately upon the first read I thought this was a riot and literally did LOL.

Then I reread it, and this part got me:

"...she insisted that I memorize this ridiculous poem that had the format of 'the 12 days of Christmas' before I could fuck her, I decided after 2 hours of trying to play that stupid game that her pussy probably wasn't even worth it..." Originally Posted by TaylorMaiden29

After rereading it, I realized yet another reason why I appreciate The Hobby.

If some woman insisted that I memorize a ridiculous poem that had the format of "the 12 days of Christmas" before I could fuck her, I would immediately say, "I would prefer not to," leave, and get in contact with any number of fine providers to TCB BCD.

2 hours of my life not spent trying to play a stupid game before I realized her pussy probably wasn't even worth it.

I like that. Hence, I like The Hobby.

Moving right along...
Excellent choice..... Talked to her Monday night but had no time to get any dances from her..... Gotta love a gal that drinks Coors Light! Originally Posted by Whispers

Props for credibility. Marilyn drinks coors light and I think her shot is a cherry bomb? She might be a little old for you though she doesn't look it....................
M'dear Taylor, Master of promotion.. you don't miss a "lick" sweetie.
I know where I am going Thursday night!!!!

Remember Taylor, when it comes to seduction, my money is on you!! Relax and let it happen.

Hell, just look at this thread. It's a Mod's dream come true. Whisper's and TaylorMaiden exchanging seduction tips and working together, amazing, fing amazing!!!