Charlie, darling...Please change your avatar!!

Unbelievable. In all honesty the avatar didn't bother me as much. I actually thought it was funny. I was just picking on you about the clock-free date NOT like you'd do it anyway.
Unbelievable. In all honesty the avatar didn't bother me as much. I actually thought it was funny. I was just picking on you about the clock-free date NOT like you'd do it anyway. Originally Posted by Naomi4u
First of all, it's interesting, this world of ours. A lot of initial judgments are made on looks. But when you get down to what makes a really good date, both men and women say it's the personal connection, and whether or not they click and have chemistry. So, do looks matter???

If you're looking for a deeper connection, looks are probably a bonus issue. If you're looking for a hot body, then the deeper connection is probably lower on your list.

As for the clock free date...I probably wouldn't do that on a first date. Everything I've read from both guys and gals indicates that you probably ought to get your feet wet on a first date before deciding whether or not a clock free one would work.
Thanks Charles!!! I love Jimmy Buffet ! One of the funnest concerts i ever went to, i was a parrot head for a day
If you're looking for a deeper connection, looks are probably a bonus issue.
You misunderstood this statement, but it's not important enough to expound upon. In the end, we agree.

There is one minor difference. I think it's much harder for men to be good in bed from a woman's POV than it is for a woman to be good in bed from a man's POV.
I'd change my avatar to Jabba the Hut if I thought I could get a comp from SNL for changing it back... dayum!

Huck
Attached Images File Type: bmp jabba.bmp (18.8 KB, 100 views)
I'd change my avatar to Jabba the Hut if I thought I could get a comp from SNL for changing it back... dayum!

Huck Originally Posted by urhuckleberry
check your mail
...its was nice talking to you again Charles .........or should I say, re-connecting? BTW...nice avatar....but can Johnny Depp stop by every once in a while?.......just for me .......please? See you when you get down this way.
You misunderstood this statement, but it's not important enough to expound upon. In the end, we agree.

There is one minor difference. I think it's much harder for men to be good in bed from a woman's POV than it is for a woman to be good in bed from a man's POV. Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
I agree. Anyways, I deleted everything I posted lol. I didn't want to come across as "mean" or "Negative". I've been accused of that a lot here lately.. lol.
I agree. Anyways, I deleted everything I posted lol. I didn't want to come across as "mean" or "Negative". I've been accused of that a lot here lately.. lol. Originally Posted by Naomi4u
You are a true sweetheart , you just speak your mind nothing wrong with that

Huck Originally Posted by urhuckleberry
I think you misunderstood. No one offered to comp me anything. They were just trying to get me to change by using their womanly wiles. Just took the one person I could not say "no" to.
I think you misunderstood. No one offered to comp me anything. They were just trying to get me to change by using their womanly wiles. Just took the one person I could not say "no" to. Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
Oh please.. I offered. LOL!
You are a true sweetheart , you just speak your mind nothing wrong with that Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
Thanks love.
I think you misunderstood. No one offered to comp me anything. They were just trying to get me to change by using their womanly wiles. Just took the one person I could not say "no" to. Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
weird...why wouldnt that special person just post on theis thread like everyone else?
I like the other avatar than this one. At least the other one made me laugh.