Dadnlilsis: A Husband and Wife Team

PMdelites, why don't you go visit them, and report back. You should lighten up on everyone else. It's a highly suspect story, with a highly suspect review that was removed, people can't have opinions?
For once I am speechless
Mtabsw and PM I'm with you guys on this one. There sure is a lot of judgement on this board. Damn... Welcome to eccie. Have fun stay safe and let the reviews do the talking. That should smooth things out for you.
Welcome to eccie. Originally Posted by Catdaddy444
Agreed, Welcome, unless your views of kink don't mesh with everyone else.

I guess the new drama of giving a newer member shit for their lifestyle choice is better than the stagnant drama of... everything else.
Agreed, Welcome, unless your views of kink don't mesh with everyone else.

I guess the new drama of giving a newer member shit for their lifestyle choice is better than the stagnant drama of... everything else. Originally Posted by Boltfan
I guess you completely missed the point that their story is a suspected hoax, NOT that it's a lifestyle choice.
Did not miss anything ExNYer. THAT is speculation, something else that runs rampant. Maybe it is, maybe it isn't, but not willing to crucify them all things considered.
The Chinese attacked P411.

Obama may be reelected.

Mitt Romney may be elected.

If Obama is reelected and somehow dies,
Joe Biden could be our president.

And y'all are worried about this.

(Just kidding)
Well, you have to admit that there's never a dull moment around here.
LOL bojulay! That's awesome.. An scary as all shit. Fucking Biden as president. Holy shit man......
Abe Lincoln, our greatest President, said, "No man is good enough to be the President of the United States, but someone has to be."
LOL bojulay!

Awesome and perfect.
Damn...the OP must feel like the Battleship Bismarck when the British caught up with it...shot after shot into its hull.....merciless bombardments of its superstructure as it burst into flames....turning over on its side as the British continued firing..until finally sinking beneath the waves.

Hint to the OP!
ExNYer...i am by far not lean nor do i have a hard body or even a hugh cock...just average all the way around and actually 20 pounds over weight. I am however very good at not just laying on top of Sissy but making sure that people can get a good view of me inside of her. This is not some great hardship on me as I like to see it sliding it as well.
Thanks for all the support guys and for pointing out how judgemental people are being givin all of our circumstances.
I don't believe in poking fun, calling someone a liar or judging people without knowing all the facts first. But even then I am not willing to judge others, tho I may give them a piece of advice if i thought it would help and only if I thought they might listen. As a retired military man I have seen so many things that seem very strange for us in the U.S. but is mainstream for other societies. This is probably why I am so accepting of others.
I understand and can appreciate other people's view points, believe that people have the right to speak their mind, have fought to defend that right and defend that right even today. I am not offened by any of the negative comments posted here but I would like to point out to everyone just one thing:
We as human beings can get our point across without being mean or hateful. We have responed to negative replies to our posts without being hateful or mean to anyone. Lead by example.