LOIS LERNER (IRS): I FEAR FOR MY LIFE....

Have you gotten in calls yet? Hoping my marketing strategy for you is working. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Only strategy you have is toe tapping in the stalls. Typical republican strategy.
  • WTF
  • 03-08-2014, 08:29 PM
I "heard" that she won't be. I suspect that is why she asserted the 5th.

But that may be too late. She's already run her head. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Funny how LL thought it premature to speculate on the Zimmerman trial and now is spouting off about what may or may not be regarding this case....

Things that make you go hmmmmmmmmm
I have "heard" the emails are there ... and I understand her lawyers know too. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Please tell me that I am not "subsidizing" her lawyers.

Funny how LL thought it premature to speculate on the Zimmerman trial and now is spouting off about what may or may not be regarding this case....

Things that make you go hmmmmmmmmm Originally Posted by WTF
Giving "hmmmmmmmm"rs again you moronic buffoon? Your reading comprehension and ability to draw logical conclusions is astoundingly poor.
I have to admit that the lefties impress me with their faith in Obama. While it is obvious to the thinking people that the IRS is guilty (and who do they answer to?) of playing a particularly evil brand of politics they still have HOPE that Obama can keep it bottled up. When this story really breaks, and it will, they will have ignore everything that they've written here. We will know that they made fools of themselves and put their collective cocks on the chopping block for the man that they love. Their obedience is absolute.
  • WTF
  • 03-09-2014, 12:31 PM
Please tell me that I am not "subsidizing" her lawyers.

. Originally Posted by gnadfly
You'd have to have a job and be paying taxes old man....not giving free BJ's in Montrose!
Things that make you go hmmmmmmmmm Originally Posted by WTF
Even stranger you would bring up yet another failure of yours ...

.. doesn't begin to make me wonder. It merely confirms your ignorance.
  • Doove
  • 03-09-2014, 02:19 PM
When this story really breaks, and it will, Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Yeah, right around the time we get the real story behind where he was really born.

they will have ignore everything that they've written here.
I think you're confusing us with all the Bush lovers (and by "the", i mean "you) who now claim they never really liked the guy.

We will know that they made fools of themselves and put their collective cocks on the chopping block for the man that they love.
Can't wait!
Don't worry Dovie, I'll find a shrimp fork to hold it down while I use a pen knife.
You'd have to have a job and be paying taxes old man....not giving free BJ's in Montrose! Originally Posted by WTF
You are zero for three again moronic buffoon, or as you mark down on your scorecard: Par!

I'd expect Lerner's legal team to be paid for with taxpayer money when she was with the IRS. Since she is retired, I'm hoping she's picking up the tab herself or having the Democratic Party pay for it.
Yeah, right around the time we get the real story behind where he was really born. Originally Posted by Doove
You do realize they've already found wrong doing? The IRS "mistakenly" releasing donor lists comes immediately to mind.
Hey! What's a felony between cronies?

Of course, the cover up is ALWAYS worse than the crime (except maybe in this case) but the fall out is multiplied. When this comes out it will be a clear cutting disastor for the democratic party. Logic says that you should cut your losses for the future of your party. Just like Germany and England are now being threatened by Putin. If they had not tolerated Obama's incompetence then this may have been avoided.

Never tolerate the idiots in your midst (unless their family) and don't overlook incompetence for the sake of unity.
  • Doove
  • 03-10-2014, 04:17 AM
Hey! What's a felony between cronies?

Of course, the cover up is ALWAYS worse than the crime (except maybe in this case) but the fall out is multiplied. When this comes out it will be a clear cutting disastor for the democratic party. Logic says that you should cut your losses for the future of your party. Just like Germany and England are now being threatened by Putin. If they had not tolerated Obama's incompetence then this may have been avoided.

Never tolerate the idiots in your midst (unless their family) and don't overlook incompetence for the sake of unity. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
You are zero ..... Par! Originally Posted by gnadfly
Par for WTF is a stretch ... he can't reach.

His knowledge base, off the shelf at Barnes and Noble, are outdated dreams.

All he has is fantasy bashing of old people and cock-suckers. Topics dear to his heart.

But when one is subsidized like he is ... hanging out at Barnes and Nobles is time consuming.
Par for WTF is a stretch ... he can't reach.

His knowledge base, off the shelf at Barnes and Noble, are outdated dreams.

All he has is fantasy bashing of old people and cock-suckers. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Feel threatened you old cocksucker?
Feel threatened you old cocksucker? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You got a zero again ... not threatened, not old, not a cocksucker. Sorry.

Better spend more time at the bus station and less time at Enfield Drug.

In fact ... You ARE ZERO!