Dare I say it?

I wouldn't want to compromise any ones discretion or privacy. If it happens, I will ask if I can wright about it. Originally Posted by anova444
you can always write about it w/out any names, locations, or any other personally identifiable information.

write it a story and we'll never know the difference.

unless of course you write about the one tattoo i have that says something funny and makes everyone crack up when they see it.
I've never participated in a threesome but I want a MFM session. Originally Posted by anova444
Thanks for the advise. I don't have a boyfriend so, I'll just put this fantasy on the shelf for a while. Originally Posted by anova444
a boyfriend would be a plus. but, this can be accomplished if you know two guys who you very much enjoy their company and all of you are comfortable w/ the ins and outs of this, so to speak.

if you find some candidates, offer them a free consultation/audition. then you all meet someplace neutral to discuss, talk, play, etc. if it looks good, schedule a date and time and have at it. just be clear on all aspects - what you would/wouldnt like, what they would/wouldnt like, what you consulting fee is or isnt, safe words, etc.

you could just jump into it, but planning will increase the probability of making it more deliteful and enjoyable for all involved.
Anyone ever done the cuckold scenario? Real life? P4P? PMs are fine. Curious.
Yes. But not p4p. A long time ago with a couple I met off chat. I believe the ladies name was April.
I have and it is very sensual and sexual. interested let me know. lily
Attached Images File Type: jpg Femdomwithsubs.jpg (41.8 KB, 207 views)
Well I didn't do anything like what is in that embedded picture.
Well I didn't do anything like what is in that embedded picture. Originally Posted by Meoauniaea
I have done plenty of cuckhold, and no, MOST of them were not anything like that picture at all!
I told a lady I wanted to try the cuckold experience, albeit in a very tame, dip my toe into the water kinda thing.

She brought a cock ring and put it on me. She thought that's what cuckold meant. LOL.

I'm not sure everyone here knows what it is, cause that pic is spot on. Although again, like all fetishes there are varying degrees. You know, first base, second base, etc. That pic is either a triple or a home run!!!!
I have done plenty of cuckhold, and no, MOST of them were not anything like that picture at all! Originally Posted by Tiffany Cums
Nobody's "cuckolding" my mouth!

How about 2 girls, 1 guy?

I've never had two girls. Doesn't really interest me.
hmm I would love to spend some time with analisa's cookie, I love cookies lol
Originally Posted by anova444

that is too cute! i always liked the cookie monster, and now i'm hungry for a cookie
I think every woman fantasizes about that! I definitely could enjoy it!
+1 M H and LL