Democracy prevailed

Both RealClearPolitics (RCP) and FiveThirtyEight (538) have moved the ND and Texas races from "Toss Up" to "Leans Republican. 538 currently has 50 Senate seats Republican after the election and 47 Democratic with 3 seats up in the air -- Nevada, Missouri, and Florida, all of which have Democrats leading the polls but very close. So it could end up 50-50 or 47-53. RCP has 49 Republican Senate seats after the election and 44 Democratic with 7 states rated "Toss Up" with Democrats leading in polls in all but Tennessee.

No one has offered an opinion as what would constitute a "Blue Wave" or a "Red Wave" but in my opinion if the Democrats can pick up even 1 Senate seat and take control of the House, to me that would constitute a Blue Wave. If they could somehow take control of both the House and Senate, that would be a Blue Tsunami. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
This is classic propaganda. One finds out what the results will be, then declares that result will be utter victory for our side. The other side has been vanquished.

It is well done, except utterly and completely obvious.
I did explain. No need to be belligerent.

I did not recant anything, sir.

I explained myself perfectly.

It is not my reponsibility to educate you. Are you admitting ignorance? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You offered to explain. I was following up on your offer.

I do understand. My question was for your benefit.
This is classic propaganda. One finds out what the results will be, then declares that result will be utter victory for our side. The other side has been vanquished.

It is well done, except utterly and completely obvious. Originally Posted by kehaar
Could you explain that?
I thought a Blue Wave meant the dems take back both the House and Senate.Never heard the term Blue Tsunami until now. Originally Posted by Austin Ellen

I have never seen a formal definition of "Blue Wave". Or "Red Wave".

Here is one opinion that I found:

But will there be a blue wave (enough to get 23 pickups), a blue tsunami (Democratic gains of well beyond 25), a blue tornado (picking off Republicans in a more haphazard and less predictable pattern), a strong tide, a riptide or just a blue surge (that would keep Democrats short of their goal)?