signifgant other's , your thoughts please!

No no I'll give you that, Originally Posted by Lexxxy
Wait....
What???
Did you just actually admit that there could be another credible opinion other than your own???
Ohhhh... look at the time.... I must be drunck....
I'll have to re read this again tomorrow......
Feederism

Originally Posted by Carlos Danger
There is so much money in that especially if you do it on webcam. That's another avenue for girls with SOs plus they get to feel included. The 3 Fs on webcam make bank Fed Fucked Facialed. I used to guest on an exs cam all the time and i know that tits in pittsburgh is a cam guy.
There is the whole studding and MMF thing which gets requested especially if a girl offers fetish. My gfs and i are bi poly swingers so they enjoy playing with me when they have the free time, it's fun and they don't feel excluded.that way. It's like a naughty little vacation, Lucy is super excited to go to Pittsburgh with me next week.
Her wealth accumulation isn't what I noticed. A job is a job I guess wateva pays the bills
There is so much money in that especially if you do it on webcam. That's another avenue for girls with SOs plus they get to feel included. The 3 Fs on webcam make bank Fed Fucked Facialed. I used to guest on an exs cam all the time and i know that tits in pittsburgh is a cam guy.
There is the whole studding and MMF thing which gets requested especially if a girl offers fetish. My gfs and i are bi poly swingers so they enjoy playing with me when they have the free time, it's fun and they don't feel excluded.that way. It's like a naughty little vacation, Lucy is super excited to go to Pittsburgh with me next week. Originally Posted by Lexxxy
I saw a documentary on this before. Legit.
..... conflate ...... Originally Posted by trojantide
Excellent word as a whole for the topic in its entirety.