pinkdollhouse

Hazel Winters...anyone else seen her?

I think my PDH favorites are a toss-up between Riley Rivers, who I’ve had the pleasure of hanging out with multiple times, and Violet Grace!

Lauren said that I will have the pleasure of meeting with the gorgeous Miss Violet very soon! Super excited.
Attached Images File Type: jpeg B6B4682B-8A3C-4F04-8B44-FE514212C1C9.jpeg (80.3 KB, 398 views) File Type: jpeg 88B565AB-4D1D-41F0-911E-589D25CC4180.jpeg (97.5 KB, 398 views)
Hazel Winters...anyone else seen her?

Originally Posted by Johnsson
Have you seen her?
Have you seen her? Originally Posted by theotherguy1
I have. Working on the review as we speak, should have it posted tomorrow!

Damn, what a thread
any of these girls ever come to LR
Not yet but on the to do list this week.....
any of these girls ever come to LR Originally Posted by theasnmobster
Will be right after the holidays
Hazel Winters...anyone else seen her? Originally Posted by Johnsson
Would love to right up my alley.
Not yet but on the to do list this week..... Originally Posted by cgrman
Happy Holidays Sweet guy
Thanks... I will be in touch soon to see about some of that hot cocoa and snuggling
Happy Holidays Sweet guy Originally Posted by Laurenspencer
Thanks... I will be in touch soon to see about some of that hot cocoa and snuggling Originally Posted by cgrman
Sounds like a plan Stan have a wonderful weekend
Please forgive me as I have been sick for over a week and had a close family member suddenly pass away on Christmas Day .. My heart is broken and I promise I will return everyone’s calls and texts the past few days . I’m not ignoring anyone , I promise . I’m just very sad.
Sorry to here of the loss of family member , and you illness .god bless you and you family in this time of sorrel.
You know your eccie family is here to offer love and support in this, your time of trials. Know that you have friends that care and I suspect even your rivals and frenimies would not wish this grief upon you.