attached

Remember you are involved in "Fantasy Land" so long as you can pay the freight. Just pinch yourself to wake up and stop drinking for a few days and you should be ok.
You would be correct "torture".

To fall for a provider knowing what she does is one thing.
Maybe you can be accepting of being 1 of 100-1000, it's all just a frame of mind.

Different still is the pain and anguish felt when you find the woman you've loved, supported and lived with for years has chosen to live the life of a prostitute. Even after that, torments you returning again and again with empty words of "I love you" while servicing dozens if not hundreds of men.

Weakness for the ones we love is a hard thing to overcome. Hard to let go when the posts and profiles are publicly put out there proving her love was a lie.

Or maybe it's just Me - not so Mello, on this one. Originally Posted by MelloMe
IMOHO
Falling for a provider is a bit different than after breaking up you find out that she has entered the hobby.
Yes then the online stalking starts. And even if she did quit the man would never be able to get past it. This also goes for strippers as well as providers. I think it probably happens to providers and the gents as well. You can get you heart broke here and in the civi world as well. But what do I know about all of that.
J
MissPriss stated the providers point of view: "HE’S A HOBBYIST, A REAL PERV WITH AN INSATIABLE APPETITE FOR TRASHY WOMEN."

I think you described me perfectly. What I need is another woman who also has an insatiable appetite for trashy women, then I will have it made.

And that's all I got to say about that!!! Originally Posted by threepeckeredbillygoat
Any more pics of hot men running in plaid shirts??