USING FAKE PICTURES

ROFL, touche dear sir

And Bravo!

Yes I can say they are a liar. I can decide not to DO them Originally Posted by burkalini
Here's one way to discourage photo-stealers. Have two donation envelopes. One with the real amount and one with a twenty on top and nine ones underneath. If the real girl in the pics shows up, give her the real donation. If the girl used fake pics, give her the envelope with $29 in it (after you've fucked her). Gotta teach some of these fakes a lesson. Originally Posted by Cpalmson
I love it.
http://www.photoscape.com FREE Download for photo editing

http://www.picnik.com Free Photo Editing Website

Both of these sites can be used for water marking photos. I mark all my photos (not that anyone would want to steal my DIY pics. Lol) just to be safe.

Photoscape also has a 'mosaic' feature which can be used to blur your face in your photos.
  • LynnT
  • 11-06-2011, 10:06 AM
I have special meta data in most of my photos, I can track those suckers all over the net.

My website isnt public, shut off from search engines, no show case, and I only post so many pictures. I run a bit more discrete with info and such. I also always post an image that is hosted elsewhere so I can delete it later if I choose.

Less of a chance I'll have thieves.

At least buy a damn stock photo, there is an abundance of stock photos! Cheap!

I just wish ladies would realize accurate photos will get you much further no matter what you look like, everyone has their cup of tea. From my experience most men would prefer an average looking lady that is cool and gives stellar service. A guy just wants a clean honest session.

There is no excuse for not using your own photos when you can damn well advertise with body part photos! Too many free programs on the net to manipulate images, crop, blur, etc. You can send a full image in private and you still dont have to show your face. I dont send face pictures even if I loose him as a client, once its sent you never know where it goes.. I refer him to my reviews and my current pictures, website, etc, If that is not enough for him he can find a lady that will suit him more.
I used fake pics but never another providers. I also was dumb enough to broadcast this fact all over the place lol. Guys knew exactly what they were getting, and funny enough no one ever noticed. When I finally did start using all of my real pics, that's when no one thought they were me. Go figure. The girl I used had huge thighs and bad acne...I have tiny legs and perfect skin.

If I wanted to be deceptive to such an account of ripping people off, I would never have admitted the fact of doing it time and again. My Eccie guys ALL knew upfront. We even made jokes about it. I am not saying this is ever a good idea, but it worked for me a long while to staying out of the public eye. Not everyone here has had to deal with the media attention I have had to deal with either.
Is it EVER ok to steal somones pictures from a provider and use? Originally Posted by Anita Lay
Nope it isn`t. Not if you advertise and want to make a profit. Might not happen in USA so often, but in Europe the ad pages are FULL of stolen photos from magazines, preferable from USA. That is why i recognise most of them, because i know them from agency profiles :-)) (lol). Some woman uses belledejours covermodel for advertising. Very smart.

I have to say, although . more often providers use photographs that come from TFP photographers for commercial purposes. THAT is the same "NOT OK" than using stolen photos (comes down to about the same).

The hungarians also have a reputation of using photos that do in no way resemble the actual provider. Too photoshopped. If you look at their photos, you might think bombshell, and then you see them in real life and wonder how SHE managed to look that good ! (lol)
I used fake pics but never another providers. I also was dumb enough to broadcast this fact all over the place lol. Guys knew exactly what they were getting, and funny enough no one ever noticed. When I finally did start using all of my real pics, that's when no one thought they were me. Go figure. The girl I used had huge thighs and bad acne...I have tiny legs and perfect skin.

If I wanted to be deceptive to such an account of ripping people off, I would never have admitted the fact of doing it time and again. My Eccie guys ALL knew upfront. We even made jokes about it. I am not saying this is ever a good idea, but it worked for me a long while to staying out of the public eye. Not everyone here has had to deal with the media attention I have had to deal with either. Originally Posted by London Rayne
I hear you.And - honestly - it might be smarter down the road. You can also buy stock photos. If you use photos that resemble you it might well be smarter than using your real ones. Honestly, once you "know" someone and that someone has particular features, she will be recognised all over the place. Blurring face does not do anything to disguise that fact :-). I was lucky because i have a typical european models body, so i can always claim its not me :-)) (except for the tattoo, of course). my previous photos i used when working at lower rates were so "0815" that it could have been anyone on modelmayhem :-)).... That is the good thing about being thin as a stick or having a playboy model`s body (like you do btw)
Ha, I wish lol!