more Jan 6 rioters in trouble

Same here.

So why does the Republican Party refuse to push for another candidate in 2024? It's the damndest thing. They would rather defend Trump's lunacy than consider someone else. The Right Wingers on this Forum lead the charge for Trump. They despise any Republican who appears Sane.. GW Bush, John Huntsman, Romney, McCain, Cheney... Originally Posted by Chung Tran

i bet you 10 bucks you thought Bush was an idiot when he was in office. amiright?

Huntsman might have been a better candidate than Romney but he got zero traction and he dropped out.

Huntsman focused his energy and resources on the New Hampshire primary. On October 18, 2011, he boycotted the Republican presidential debate in Las Vegas, out of deference to New Hampshire, which was locked in a political scheduling fight with Nevada.[69] Huntsman eventually finished third in New Hampshire, and announced the end of his campaign on January 16, 2012. He endorsed Mitt Romney at that time.[70]

John McCain was a RINO dickhead. he was not a war hero.

Lizzo Cheney is the neocon warmonger daddy dick always wanted to be.

You lose. I would post my bank account for you to Zelle me the funds, but I think you're bullshitting.

I like GW Bush.. Met him once. Reasonable policies, save for one that was a disaster. His Iraq ''let's pretend Osama Bin Laden and Sadam Hussein are one and the same'' policy.

But the public at large fell for it. GW wanted to avenge the threats against Daddy Bush. Understandable, in a way.

GW post presidency, is much better than that guy who keeps telling us he didn't lose.
You lose. I would post my bank account for you to Zelle me the funds, but I think you're bullshitting.

I like GW Bush.. Met him once. Reasonable policies, save for one that was a disaster. His Iraq ''let's pretend Osama Bin Laden and Sadam Hussein are one and the same'' policy.

But the public at large fell for it. GW wanted to avenge the threats against Daddy Bush. Understandable, in a way.

GW post presidency, is much better than that guy who keeps telling us he didn't lose. Originally Posted by Chung Tran

well it was only 10 bucks, that'll still buy ya a Big Mac .. won't it???

you can bet i voted for Bushy II .. twice. and no it wasn't strictly because the Demtards nominated two total assholes in Al Gore and Kerry.

was he wrong about Iraq? of course. someone needed to be punished for 9/11. we simply rushed into punishing the wrong actor. butt recall that the resolution to invade Iraq was supported overwhelmingly.

why did not Bushy I not take out Saddam at the end of the first Iraq War? which had a legitimate reason. because the Arab nations in the region asked him not to. including Saudi Arabia. it was the fact that the Saudis allowed the US to keep Air Force jets on Saudi air bases that enraged Osama bin Laden and eventually caused 9/11.

the real tragedy of 9/11 is that it could have been prevented. let's gloss over the fact that Slick Willie Blythe passed on several opportunities to take him out and go right to the fact that the attackers raised suspicion at the flight schools they were attending.

the operators of these flight schools informed the FBI and their field agents found it credible and reported it. this intel was ignored by senior FBI officials who should have taken it seriously just because it was arab nationals at these schools. yes boys and girls .. racial profiling works.
[69] Huntsman eventually finished third in New Hampshire, and announced the end of his campaign on January 16, 2012. He endorsed Mitt Romney at that time.[70]

John McCain was a RINO dickhead. he was not a war hero.

Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid

The Wiki Kid: retraction central.

You can always rely on someone who relies on Wiki-anything.
Another page full and still no mention of any Republican candidate for president in 2024.....except you know who.

the operators of these flight schools informed the FBI and their field agents found it credible and reported it. this intel was ignored by senior FBI officials who should have taken it seriously just because it was arab nationals at these schools. yes boys and girls .. racial profiling works. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid

NOT! I've posted before about relying on good intel, and bad intel. The fact that the perpetrators never cared about landing the aircraft should have been suspicious enough.

Do you think the FBI field agents' reports were complete? Not excusing them, I'm blaming the agents. Not the school.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AynXoLjYrKc
NOT! I've posted before about relying on good intel, and bad intel. The fact that the perpetrators never cared about landing the aircraft should have been suspicious enough.

Do you think the FBI field agents' reports were complete? Not excusing them, I'm blaming the agents. Not the school.

Originally Posted by eccieuser9500

it was suspicion enough dork. you are blaming the wrong part of the FBI. the field agents had it right. it was the top level FBI that ignored it, dork.
Another page full and still no mention of any Republican candidate for president in 2024.....except you know who. Originally Posted by VitaMan

that isn't even the topic of your own thread gooberhead. butt i can see why you get so confused what with all the repetitive crap threads you open.
if you say so
Another page full and still no mention of any Republican candidate for president in 2024.....except you know who. Originally Posted by VitaMan
I don't think we'll hear of anything definite until after the November midterms.
it was suspicion enough dork. you are blaming the wrong part of the FBI. the field agents had it right. it was the top level FBI that ignored it, dork. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
First, I was referencing your racial profiling. The school has an "out" if they went to the FBI because they never came back for the second half of their flying certification. If they called the Feds because they racially profile like you, then that's on them.

I supposed you're going to go on a rant about the Obamas or something.

Second, should the FBI racially profile on suspicion alone? As you suggest.
First, I was referencing your racial profiling. The school has an "out" if they went to the FBI because they never came back for the second half of their flying certification. If they called the Feds because they racially profile like you, then that's on them.

I supposed you're going to go on a rant about the Obamas or something.

Second, should the FBI racially profile on suspicion alone? As you suggest. Originally Posted by eccieuser9500

the FBI should racially profile. the flight school probably did also. they were right to do so. the Israelis profile and don't give a rat's ass what woke goober like you doesn't like it. when you are looking for potential terrorists who would be radicalized arab men in their 20's to 40's you don't bother to frisk granny in her wheelchair.
  • Tiny
  • 04-24-2022, 07:15 PM
So why does the Republican Party refuse to push for another candidate in 2024? It's the damndest thing. They would rather defend Trump's lunacy than consider someone else. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
It's crazy
  • Tiny
  • 04-24-2022, 07:24 PM
[SIZE=3]John McCain was a RINO dickhead. he was not a war hero. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Back when Obama was in diapers and Trump was dodging the draft, McCain was being repeatedly interrogated and tortured by the North Vietnamese. For 5-1/2 years. That's after being badly mangled after his plane crashed.

McCain had his faults. And you and I may disagree with his Neocon beliefs. But he was a true hero.
  • Tiny
  • 04-24-2022, 07:25 PM
the FBI should racially profile. the flight school probably did also. they were right to do so. the Israelis profile and don't give a rat's ass what woke goober like you doesn't like it. when you are looking for potential terrorists who would be radicalized arab men in their 20's to 40's you don't bother to frisk granny in her wheelchair. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
I was profiled by the Israelis and interrogated for about an hour. I won't be going back there to spend my hard earned American dollars.