DED's MPCFS List: Winter Edition 2011

NICE DED....

I KNOW THAT'S NOT ALL OF THEM THOUGH, LOL

DEVIN
My brother, can you please stop it. Ok, we get it. You get all the pussy. We get nothing. Ok, move on... Originally Posted by Satin
....No one gets more pussy than the strip club king himself

On tha real, there are probably some lurkers on here who put us both to shame...in fact, Lurkers, PM me your list

NICE DED....

I KNOW THAT'S NOT ALL OF THEM THOUGH, LOL

DEVIN Originally Posted by DEVIN0131968
Shhhhh....DEVIN
Awwww baby you got me blushing over here! Tickled pink I made your list, truly flattered. *^_^* I know you sure made my top 10 favie list too, so expect a booty call whenever I finally make it over to Houston, cuz I am down for more fo sho!
And thanks for being my cherry poppa.. hehehehe
...And thanks for being my cherry poppa.. hehehehe Originally Posted by Audrey Foxfire

Not a problem...
My brother, can you please stop it. Ok, we get it. You get all the pussy. We get nothing. Ok, move on... Originally Posted by Satin
About time somebody said something... LMAO!!!
not a bad list at all....as a matter of fact, it appears im short a few benjis...to have them all.
Great list. I'm fixing to see one of those on his list next week! I'm pumped!
  • Satin
  • 03-17-2011, 03:37 PM
Gracias EA for having my back. Someone has to stand up to this fucking pussy bully... lol

So EA I'll see you tomorrow night right? ( shhh...don't tell pussy hogger)... Lmao!!
  • Seedy
  • 03-17-2011, 03:56 PM
Gracias EA for having my back. Someone has to stand up to this fucking pussy bully... lol

So EA I'll see you tomorrow night right? ( shhh...don't tell pussy hogger)... Lmao!! Originally Posted by Satin
You guys hang long enough, I'll show up and ruin your evening. LMAO

So EA I'll see you tomorrow night right? ( shhh...don't tell pussy hogger)... Lmao!! Originally Posted by Satin
You know you don't have to tell DED about it. When 2 or more girls gets together, his pussy senses starts tingling.
You know you don't have to tell DED about it. When 2 or more girls gets together, his pussy senses starts tingling. Originally Posted by Syncial
Looks like they gotta share, or one of em
could have SM lol.

"pussy bully".... now that's GOT DAMN funny!!!
  • Satin
  • 03-18-2011, 01:06 PM
Lmao J353, so I'll guess I'll see all you boys - including Seedster, later..

I said that cause he tried to take all the pussy last time. We actually had to share time back and forth with one lady...but of course he ran over his time...
Lmao J353, so I'll guess I'll see all you boys - including Seedster, later..

I said that cause he tried to take all the pussy last time. We actually had to share time back and forth with one lady...but of course he ran over his time... Originally Posted by Satin
Share time? Are you admitting you and DED were involved in a threesome together?
  • Satin
  • 03-18-2011, 01:35 PM
Come on man, you know I would never subject myself to that kind of embarrassment with a guy named dick em down...lol. I just meant conversation man, talking...