Love of the strap!

try Lena Duvall......in new orleans
This looks like a fun party

http://xhamster.com/movies/1614998/s...=video_related Originally Posted by Naughtyandbad

Sign me up!
The ladies do seem to know how to work it. I find the yellow kitchen gloves funny. Not quite as sexy as shoulder length black latex. Just hope he didn't find a dish rag hanging out in the morning.
That's amazing video...I'm in
I would like to reenact that video wednesday or thursday night as a matter of fact!
  • Ppete
  • 11-10-2015, 01:08 PM
I really enjoy a good strap on session but no way I could handle that one in the video!
I took the time to look at Ms. Tori Valentines website and I have to give her major props. I don't know if you will read this thread again since it was a few days ago but Tori you have a wonderful, detailed website and amazing pictures. I don't know if you designed your own website but if you did, wow. Amazing amazing job. From the choice of wording to how the pictures change when you scroll, fantastic job. Also, your pictures were stunning. Sorry if this seems to be a bit much but I believe compliments should be given where they are due. Originally Posted by SexySerenityLove
Thank you so much! I manage everything about being me, so yes, I do design my site and write all of my own ad copy. I also try to guide photographers and cinematographers with a somewhat strong hand regarding the kinds of images I want to capture. It's just my nature and I enjoy it (representing myself/being a rock star).

I use Squarespace as a website template/hosting solution and that scrolling overlay that you enjoy on my site is one of their awesome designs.

I'm not a standard companion, and I do my best to highlight my specific interests and kinks (as they are commonly called). Could you imagine if someone came to see me and they didn't want their ass fucked (or at least teased and tempted)? Or if they weren't into watersports or sensual domination at my lead? What on earth would we do then? Lololol
well I got my new strap on...wooohoooo cannot wait to try it out!!!!!
{it is PINK!}
well I got my new strap on...wooohoooo cannot wait to try it out!!!!!
{it is PINK!} Originally Posted by DallasRain
Hope you're bringing it to Houston.
Hope you're bringing it to Houston. Originally Posted by Tupak42
hell yeahhhhh
hell yeahhhhh Originally Posted by DallasRain
And Omaha!
And Omaha! Originally Posted by borisbaggins
hell yeah...in later December my sweets!!

Tori---you are awe inspiring!