Genuinely Enjoy the Taste of Cum?

I know that's right!!! Originally Posted by berkleigh
You're a naughty one, lol!
I think I tasted my own spunk a few times. It was with a couple of GF that swallowed.

They always wanted to kiss after.

Tell me if I did.

I tasted something like baking soda and
GHB (liquid x). Not horrible but the thought of it was a bit unsettling. It was the same taste in all situations.
I'm pretty sure the number of women who enjoy the taste of cum is even more minuscule than the number who enjoy sex.
I'm pretty sure the number of women who enjoy the taste of cum is even more minuscule than the number who enjoy sex. Originally Posted by Sir Lancehernot

Oh, I think you are wrong! I don't actually know many other providers, but I certainly LOVE sex and I LOVE the taste of my reward for an amazing BBBJ. It really and truly makes me happy and makes me all warm and fuzzy and purry to think I made my client feel good and made him happy, and a big warm load in my mouth is my grateful reward. And if he wants to taste it, I'll rub it on my lips and kiss him.

And I know many other providers feel the same way, about loving sex and CIM.
OK, I guess I will be the first to say tasting one's own cum to me is hinky. My stuff is coming out of my urine hole and I have never tasted that or been tempted to. I know it is different stuff, but it kind of seems like eating out of the garbage can, as I said...hinky. I have no problem with DATY and I love it when the woman cums, but the taste for me is only meh. It is about the experience, the control and the wonderful noises they make.
Water is 95% of what I drink every single day, the rest is milk. And I don't drink any alcohol. Is that likely to make my cum taste good?

Also is true that if I eat celery sticks I will build up a big load like Peter North?
wrt where it cums thru, if absolutely necessary, one can drink one's own urine to stay hydrated. look, even CVS says so. :^)
http://health.cvs.com/GetContent.asp...hunkiid=161688

not sure of the nutritional value of sperm/jizz/cum, but unless you have been eating some funky stuff, your cum prolly tastes ok.
from my experience and comments from some women, mine does.
Darling know-it-all hobbyist, I beg to differ. And I'm much more qualified to offer my opinion. Just because u tasted your own cum is a ridiculous argument that you are a Spooge Master Connoisseur....seriously I've tasted more come than you'll ever know and I know what I'm talking about.

Why are you debating the subject of SEMEN????!!! I die !!!! Silly

Originally Posted by Sophia Banks
Who said I was all that, Sophia. As many dicks you sucked and swallowed cum you are certainly qualified to have an opinion. I'm just saying in the hobby and my personal world, most women who drained me did not like the taste of cum. I'm healthy and eat fruit, shit still taste nasty according to some. Could be some say they like just to get more business.
I really like my cum and really like deep kissing a girl after CIM. In RW I've DATY after C there too. Originally Posted by doveryai
+1
I'm pretty sure the number of women who enjoy the taste of cum is even more minuscule than the number who enjoy sex. Originally Posted by Sir Lancehernot
If you believe that women don't enjoy sex, you are, absolutely, fuckin doing it wrong.
I was tempted to lick mine off of the incredible Adrienne Baptiste, but abstained. DUMBASS... Originally Posted by latrep
You should've. You had a great taste.