Photographers on ECCIE

Yes! Great thread..
Wow is that you Megan?
No it's Jordyn of KY. I take her photos and do doubles with her.. This is us..
Attached Images File Type: jpg IMG_8154.jpg (93.3 KB, 115 views) File Type: jpg IMG_8162.jpg (130.8 KB, 115 views)
I really liked the single photo. It was well done and looks fantastic.
Great thread. I will definitely be contacting one of you guys.
Any Dallas,Arlington and Houston Photographers available This June,July and August I will be in those 3 places doing summer visits.Thank you a pm would be awsome
Kansas City, MO photographer specializing in Digital Still Photography, retouching and very discreet HD Videos (mini commercials). We have pricing to fit almost ANY budget! Take your image and business to the NEXT level! Contact me today for pricing info or to book your shoot. Private studio, professional and I have verified references who will vouch for my services. NO drama Highest Quality + ROI $$$ - Book with me on your next trip through the midwest!

View Full Portfolio here: http://www.bcdstudios.com

My work is: so will your clients!
Visiting KC ? Update your portfolio at 18th & Vine Studio with Quality photography to reflect your best professional image. Complete private indoor studio and over 200 acres of outdoor locations just outside our door for discrete outdoor shots. Complete retouching and post processing services provided. My work has been published in "Hustler", and other National Magazines.. I have years of experience shooting Entertainers, so I know WHAT you need and will get the results you desire. Give me a call today and lets setup your shoot today!

Closed at OP request.