Can we have a more uplifting threads? Let's Start With More Pictures!!!

Is that a bit of jealousy I detect? Originally Posted by BLM69
Pretty much...I find the criticism by some providers interesting. You can't really call another girl out if you're not willing to break them off with your own pics.
No criticism or jealousy. Personal preference. Some like MM, some like natural. But I have touched many rock hard ones and bruised my hand! I like all sizes and shapes; EXCEPT the extremely obvious ones that look like bolted on concrete.
I think the lady looks just fine. Men have all kinds of preferences. Some men may not like red hair... And Some men don't like short hair like I have. I don't think it makes us look good to point out flaws of another provider.. In my opinion. It comes across as jeolousy. Different strokes for different folks!!
Mmmm, I think that's what I said! Personal preference. No jealousy or criticism. WALDT. And I definitely wasn't pointing out a flaw! Those are her biggest drawing points I'm sure. And she's beautiful. The question was about her wardrobe and I made a joke that top couldn't handle all of her enhancements.
It's pretty obvious you were making a jab. Own it and move on. Don't Quote me and try to make me think I misread your post. I didn't, nor did most others.

Mmmm, I think that's what I said! Personal preference. No jealousy or criticism. WALDT. And I definitely wasn't pointing out a flaw! Those are her biggest drawing points I'm sure. And she's beautiful. The question was about her wardrobe and I made a joke that top couldn't handle all of her enhancements. Originally Posted by GingerKatt
Ahem. . . meanwhile, how about another picture in the picture thread!

One of my favorite people, Peachpleasure from last summer (time to get together with this beautiful young lady again).

Come on folks, there has to be enough pix of these lovely ladies to keep this ahead of the drama threads!

The sweetheart AngelaS from a few months ago. I saw her again last week and think she's lost some weight since I took this, so, we will have to shoot again!

I for one want to applaud my colleague Cowardly Lion's discipline in keeping this thread on track!
Come on folks, there has to be enough pix of these lovely ladies to keep this ahead of the drama threads!

The sweetheart AngelaS from a few months ago. I saw her again last week and think she's lost some weight since I took this, so, we will have to shoot again!

Originally Posted by Iaintliein
beautiful!!!
More fun with Angela and masks:

I for one want to applaud my colleague Cowardly Lion's discipline in keeping this thread on track! Originally Posted by TinMan
My pleasure friend, my pleasure.

But now, I've got to go back to work so officially passing the mantle for a while.

Regards,
IAL
A shot of Selena51 from this weekend. It will take another week or two to get the rest prepped for posting. I'll share as permission is given to share.

No criticism or jealousy. Personal preference. Some like MM, some like natural. But I have touched many rock hard ones and bruised my hand! I like all sizes and shapes; EXCEPT the extremely obvious ones that look like bolted on concrete. Originally Posted by GingerKatt
When things are personal preference, you don't talk shit about them unprovoked.

What happened to Lylipad?
The Ban Hammer is being put to work.