Trump's Mar-a-Lago trips not near as expensive as media says

• WTF
  • 04-19-2017, 08:19 AM
You keep losing, loser!

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer...president.html

"December 19, 2016 10:47 a.m.

"Donald Trump Expected to Retain a Private Security Force As President"

"Trump’s use of private security was aberrant long before he won the White House. Most presidential candidates drop outside security the moment they’re provided Secret Service protection. But the president-elect actually increased his spending on private security after he was provided such protection in November 2015: Even as Hillary Clinton outspent the GOP nominee by nearly 75 percent, Trump spent nearly three times as much on security contracting. In total, his campaign doled out more than $1 million on private security through the end of last month."

Keep "laughing"! Originally Posted by LexusLover
He was paying for it with donors money. And when he stays at his own properties, he charged donors...now he charges the taxpayers.

So Trump. goes to Florida and charges the taxpayers for his SS to stay at his place!

http://fortune.com/2017/02/22/trump-...ost-taxpayers/
http://time.com/money/4703151/donald...rs-palm-beach/

http://www.businessinsider.com/how-m...-a-lago-2017-2

If you throw in what it takes to provide security for Trump tower, and SS protection for the boys the taxpayers are taking it in the shorts. Originally Posted by bamscram
Kinda like when YOU " take it " in those reach-around crew MEATings when YOU wear YOUR rainbow thong, huh EKIM !
Unlike The First Whookers, Melania, who never shows up for work. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
"...shows up for work. " WE didn't elect her to work assup ! This isn't the Clinton's administration where shrilLIARy FAILED to take over health care or illegally received I.R.S. files ( which , AGAIN, she denied having ! ) or " dodged sniper fire in Kosovo " !!! And how successful was MOOCHelle odummer's school lunch program or MOOCHelles #savethekidnappedAfricangirlsf romBokoHarum ???
I'm not sure what an "ifdiot" is, but how much did MooseShell's family/friend junket to Spain cost the taxpayers!

Here's a little "secret" for LukeWarm ....

... Trump had "security" in NYC AND FLORIDA before he was POTUS.

If LukeWarm wants to save taxpayers' money ....

... stop the security for the Clintons. Originally Posted by LexusLover
And what was the expense for odummer's apology tour that he took shortly after taking office ? The one where he bowed to the Saudi King !
what's true? you are Ivan the Chimp.

keep reposting what i post and trying to spin it your way idiot chimp .. like your ftfy failure .. it never turns out good for you Kansas chimp.

i wonder .. did u jail break the rest of your chimp clan from the Kansas City Zoo?

Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Yeah right, in your dreams little Eva! Too bad for you, that a bigger brain didn't come with your new handle. Originally Posted by NiceGuy53
That's why you changed your handle.. You got your assed kicked so much because of your lame post.

Your little feeling got hurt so bad that you couldn't take it anymore so you changed your handle.

Did you really think no one would notice?

You can fix stupid. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
Stupid eccie lemmings no proof just like liberals repeating over and over hoping someone will believe their dumb asses.
Hoping to change their persona from lemmings to parrots.
  • Old-T
  • 04-19-2017, 01:52 PM
You are proving to be more intentionally illiterate with each bad attempt to "win" an argument.

If you equate private security to the secret service security then you aren't near as "knowledgeable" as you wish us to believe.

Not that some of us ever believed you were.

Local malls have "security" too. Are you now going to equate those as comparable security?

You keep losing, loser!

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer...president.html

"December 19, 2016 10:47 a.m.

"Donald Trump Expected to Retain a Private Security Force As President"

"Trump’s use of private security was aberrant long before he won the White House. Most presidential candidates drop outside security the moment they’re provided Secret Service protection. But the president-elect actually increased his spending on private security after he was provided such protection in November 2015: Even as Hillary Clinton outspent the GOP nominee by nearly 75 percent, Trump spent nearly three times as much on security contracting. In total, his campaign doled out more than $1 million on private security through the end of last month."

Keep "laughing"! Originally Posted by LexusLover
He was paying for it with donors money. Originally Posted by WTF
Paying for "what"? He's had private security since before you could piss and stand up at the same time! You can stand up and piss at the same time can't you?

If you equate private security to the secret service security then you aren't near as "knowledgeable" as you wish us to believe.

Originally Posted by Old-T
You don't know much about either, do you?

Right up front:
One is bound by the U.S. Constitution, the other is not. And more importantly, One is bound by agency regulations on authority, weapons, and protection, and the other is not.

Your ignorance is remarkable.

"Malls"?

It's obvious you think of Walmart parking lot security, because that's your realm of exposure!

If I thought you would give an honest answer, I would ask, but you can't and you won't! So, I won't waste the bandwidth!

Do you believe the men who responded in Benghazi in an attempt to extract the Ambassador were "mall security guards"?
  • Old-T
  • 04-19-2017, 02:20 PM
Thanks for at least admitting you have no intention of discussing things in good faith. Though it has been clear for a while.

And what was the expense for odummer's apology tour that he took shortly after taking office ? The one where he bowed to the Saudi King ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
A problem with an accurate number is team of "contracted" security that infiltrated before he got there and remained throughout his stay while the "suits" made the stage. The "contractors" are "off the books"!

Those are the men WTF and OT believe are "mall security guards"!
Thanks for at least admitting you have no intention of discussing things in good faith. Though it has been clear for a while.

Originally Posted by Old-T
Are you addressing me child?

I don't talk to rocks either, if you are addressing me.
  • WTF
  • 04-19-2017, 02:29 PM
Paying for "what"? He's had private security since before you could piss and stand up at the same time! You can stand up and piss at the same time can't you? Originally Posted by LexusLover

LL, you act as if you being some 70 year old has been os a good thing...

Next , paying for everything. We the taxpayers pay for all his SS expenses. Fuck. And in this case, we are paying his resort.

Jesus, of course he paid for his own security before becoming a serious Presidential candidate.
A problem with an accurate number is team of "contracted" security that infiltrated before he got there and remained throughout his stay while the "suits" made the stage. The "contractors" are "off the books"!

Those are the men WTF and OT believe are "mall security guards"! Originally Posted by LexusLover
Wonder if Trump will hired the same " sign language " interpreter that odummer did on that one trip ?